Hotel Airone

Albergo Airone
Expedia.com Venere.com Hotels.com

• shavy's Profile Photo

Central located

We have a pleasant stay in this hotel even though the owner or receptionist doesn't speak English but they were very helpful

The couple owner in this hotel managed their own place, that is why they are closing the door from 12 midnight until 7.30 in the morning

But if you want to go out for dinner and coming back to the hotel after midnight, they prefer that you taking the door key with you so that you can get inside back
    Self service breakfast buffet serve in the morning from 8 am-10 am

More about Alberobello

TrulleTrulle

Alberobello ChurchAlberobello Church

The pinnaclesThe pinnacles

BEAUTY AND THE BEASTBEAUTY AND THE BEAST

Transport from Alberobello to Matera?

by metteks

Now I give up.
All those different compagnies running the trains and busses give me headache.
Isn´t there one page where it is possible to find out about all traffic in Italy?

Well, I want to find out if busline between Alberobello and Matera? What compagny run it, and how often?

RE: Transport from Alberobello to Matera?

by JoyDivision

I can suggest a site www.orariautobus.it where there are all busses companies with an internet site. In this site you can foind the links to train and air companies.
From Alberobello to Matera there's no buses. Of course you can ask there.
I think that the best solution is to go from Alberobello to Bari (by train or by bus - Ferrovie Sud Est Company) and from Bari to Matera (by train or bus o- "ferrovie Appulo Lucane Company).
Bye

RE: RE: Transport from Alberobello to Matera?

by metteks

Ok, I already expected that we had to go to Bari, even though it´s a detour.

I don´t the website you recomended is doing the trick. I wanted a page that allow me to type in, place of departure and arrival, and then giving me directions like what time to leave, how long time travelling and so on, combining all compagnies.

Travel Tips for Alberobello

Where does the architecture come from?

by sim1

While you can look at the several pictures of the pinnacles, I want to share with you some theories where the unique style of architecture of the trulli come from. In the next few tips you can read a number of theories.

Alberobello

by easyout4u

"Alberobello in it's unique area."

If your looking for a very unique place then you must see alberobello,italy.
In this old section of town you will find round shaped house's thats made of block walls and flat layered stones for its roofs.
At first you would think that you are in a fairy tale and wondering how you ever got there.
My wife and I both thought we weren't in italy any longer from its unique style .
Here we stayed 2 nights in these little houses called "trulli ".
We liked it there so much that we are ready to go again, but this time stay there for 2 weeks.What a experience !!!

Comments