Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score Great Value!
Good For Solo
A Wonderful Reserve Encircled by Auto Repair Shops
This hotel is one of the finest I have ever had the pleasure of visiting. The rooms are spacious and lovely. The grounds are private, with luscious plants and fountains, even in the dead of winter. There is a palatial conference center complete with ballroom, and the breakfast is the absolute best I have ever had. There are so many different dishes anyone from anywhere on Earth will find delicacies to their taste. Those breakfasts became my favorite meal of the day, from the local breads to the fresh fruits and other delights.
I plan on returning to Bari and show my children how wonderful the city and the hotel are.
I have only the best memories of my stay.
Unique Quality: See above.
Directions: From the train station head across the tracks away from the water. Turn right and continue several blocks. The gated entrance is on the left. It is only about ten minutes walk direct from the station.
Popular Hotels in Bari
Via Giuseppe Capruzzi 326, Bari
Via Lombardi, 13, Bari
Via Zuppetta, 10, Bari
Via Piccinni 155, Bari
Explore the World
- Hilton Cancun Golf & Spa Resort
- Melbourne Short Stay Apartments
- Summer Bay Resort Orlando
- Hampton Inn Los Angeles International Airport
- Renaissance Goa Resort
- Isleta Casino & Resort Hotel
- Mercure Hotel Beatenberg-Interlaken
- Naples Grande Beach Resort
- Mercure Centre
- Mercure Suffren Tour Eiffel Paris
- University Inn Conference Center And Suites
- Enotel Lido Madeira
- Shangri-La Fijian