Telis Village

Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 1 review

Tags

Water Sports Spa and Resort Beaches

Expensive Telis villaggio ripoff

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 25, 2007

Villagio Telis claims to be a luxury holiday centre. At 150 Euro per night it certainly charges as if it is. The accomodation was ok, although cleanliness was not fabulous. Food was reasonable for mass catering but local bars & restaurants offered much more choice & variety. The beaches were ok but are practically the same a the public (free) beach Cala Moresca.
What really spolt the 5 day stay was the god awful openair disco. The DJ's were egotisical and seemed to think that playing incredibly loud sirens & divebomber noises at 1.45am was really cool.
Few of the villages 1200 customers were actually in attendance, but sleeping in our room was impossible until after 2am.
The local people of Porto frailis are furious that the disco is allowed to continue and one nearby bar was positively hostile to me when I said I ws from vilagio Tellis.
If you want this sort of mindless action go to Majorca or Manchester., for 150 Euro's I.d rather stay elsewhere in Ogliastra, enjoy genuine food and be able to sleep when I choose.
In Short...Avoid!

Unique Quality: Mindless sound and little sleep

Directions: Capo Bellavista

Àrbatax Travel Forum

Need advice about Àrbatax, Italy? Visit the Travel Forum for Àrbatax and ask our Answer Gurus.

Àrbatax Travel Guide