MARE PINETA

S195 Santa Margherita 09010, Cagliari, 9010, Italy

More about Càgliari

La spiaggia TuerreddaLa spiaggia Tuerredda

view from one of the terracesview from one of the terraces

IrwinIrwin

4 Days in Cagliari

by mirlox

Hi!I am thinking in making a 4 days holidays in cagliari. I would like you to recommend me the cheapest hire car company and also accomodation for two person!
Thanks a lot!ciao!

Re: 4 Days in Cagliari

by leics

I can't make specific recommendations for Cagliari, sorry, but whilst you are waiting for some from other members I suggest you look at www.venere.com

I can make a firm personal recommendation for this site, as can many other Vt-ers. I've used it for all my Italian visits, and for other European countries as well. It lists almost all Italian hotels, is reliable and has good mapping. Its guest reviews can only be posted by people who have completed a stay booked through the site, so they too are reliable.

www.booking.com is also reliable, with honest guest reviews (same system). I am sure you'll find somewhere suitable on one of those sites.

Travel Tips for Càgliari

Balconies

by tini58de

Balconies are something that has always fascinated me when travelling in Italy - and here in Cagliari I had the best time looking at different ways to use and decorate balconies! Here, the balconies are usually very small, but have space enough to load them with flowers and laundry and satelite bowls and and and - and even if nothing else survives, the balcony will!

Do have a look at my other balcony pictures - I hope you enjoy them just as much as I did!

Comments