Calasetta Hotels

Our Members Say

• BurgerQueen profile photo BurgerQueen
  • Reviews: 309

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Affittacamere Canapé: Newly renovated "rooms to let"

I think we would never have found "Canapé" without a flyer that a friend of mine got at the tourism exhibition in Milan! Canapé is located in one of old Calasetta alley, has neither a sign upon its door nor in the nearby streets indicating how to reach it! Ops! No website at all!
We got lost several times in the small tiny streets of Calasetta before ending up in this lovely "room to let", managed by an adorable old couple.
Our opinion on this accomodation is definitely positive. All the rooms have been recently renovated and are clean and wide. All the rooms are equipped with a fridge, phone, TV, and ensuite bathroom. The only defect I can think of is that windows are not very big, thus rooms are not so bright, but in the end, we only use them to shower and rest!
The location is good, just in between the port, beaches and the city centre!

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Written November 18, 2008
Tip Photo

• giampiero6 profile photo giampiero6
  • Reviews: 171

Home Stay

If possible. I recommend staying with a family when possible. People in Sardegna are kind and hospitable. They still value human connections.

You will make friends with your hosts most likely and have an excellent insider experience.

Increasingly Calasetta has developed some Agri-turismo places where you can stay on a working farm.

(I usually stay with my parents so I am at an advantage :-)

You will find increbibly warm and hospitable folk. Many farmers are now running agriturismo farm stay places and this can be an excellent way to meet folks.

• Opinion of Price: N/A