- Reviews: 14
Piccolo Hotel: Shabby, retro (neglected?)
Very old school. But for 53 Euro a night it's not bad.
No A/C and an average breakfast.
The not-touched since 1969 feel. Check out the switchboard system, it looks like something from the Cold War combined with the Bat Phone.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Apartamentos Marina Turquesa
- Ocho Tulum
- The Entrance Waldorf Apartment Hotel
- Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai
- Best Western Premier la Promenade-Noumea
- Microtel Inn & Suites Hutchinson
- Hotel Principe Di Piemonte
- Hotel Monaco Chicago - a Kimpton Boutique Hotel
- Hotel Ibis Sydney Olympic Park
- Laurel Inn
- Stardust Apartments
- Locanda Dell Angelo
- 33 Hotel Geneva