Isola Favignana Hotels

Our Members Say

• jeffmartinartist profile photo jeffmartinartist
  • Reviews: 136

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

L’Oasi Accommodation Favignana: A private underground family run oasis.

I first stayed at L’oasi in 1999 on my first trip to Favignana and I must say it played a big part in my falling in love with this island. The strangest thing is arriving to the accommodation, because you just can’t see anything much. L’oasi is carved into the earth and it is done so well that when you sit in the courtyard reading a book you can still see the hill overlooking the town which gives you a sense of distance. There are many rooms well set up with everything you need and a communal breakfast area. I should mention that within in this compound it is also easy to find a small private area in the underground garden to be by your self and read a book. I highly recommend this to any traveler to Favignana but it is a ten to fifteen minute walk out of the town, which I like.

PS: the hospitality is great one day after arriving in 2001 I was exhausted and went straight to bed for a siesta. When I awoke there was a bowl of fresh figs picked from the underground garden at my door.

For current prices see the web site link or look at

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Related to: Beaches, Sailing and Boating, Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
  • Written May 24, 2005
Tip Photo

me at the gate to L'oasi

• jeffmartinartist profile photo jeffmartinartist
  • Reviews: 136

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Miramare Camping Village: Slick individual Bungalows with cooking Facilities

Miramare camping village and bungalows is one well set up operation with a very friendly team running it. Located southern coast of Favignana about four minutes by car or a nice bike ride by me. It has all the stuff you need for the holiday. We stayed in this cabin (photo) for a few weeks and it had one of the best set up for size bedroom (double bed firm good) bathroom and kitchen I have ever stayed in. The eating happened just outside the cabin in the covered area with table.

Transfers for you and your luggage can be arranged by Miramare staff between the port and the accommodation.

For current rates look at

www.villaggiomiramare.it/eng/1.html