Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score Great Value!
Good For Couples
Hotel Residence Casena dei Colli
I arrived to Palermo for 2 weeks
I went to visit a good friend I met tow years before, accidently, on the net.
It was 8 years ago when I first met Alberto and Anna, both live in Palermo, and thanks to them I got to know the city from the eyes of locals , not tourist.
Apart of the beautiful sights of the city, the nice people and my great friends, I remember the fresh fishes's smell all over. Even though it was deliciious, I believe I have never smelled so many fishes in one period of time.
Since I insisted
Unique Quality: If you are travelingh Palermo with a car then you can get there from the highway A19 Catania - Palermo and A29 Trapani - Palermo
1) take the exit of Via Belgio and follow the direction to football stadium Renzo Barbera,
2) where the stadium is in front of you turn left and follow Viale del Fante for 1000 meters about, then turn left in Via Villa Rosato.
If you are using thethe railway station or the port, follow the directions to the football stadium Renzo Barbera and then follow the indication Hotel Casena dei Colli.
Directions: coming from outside to Palermo then the hotel is:
25 Km fro the airport Falcone - Borsellino
5 Km from railways station
4 Km from the centre of Palermo
4 Km from the beach of Mondello
1 Km from the highway (exit Via Belgio)
50 Mt from the public bus stop
Popular Hotels in Palermo
Via Roma 111, Palermo
Via A. Gagini 77, Palermo
Via Michele Amari, 11, Palermo
Via Francesco Crispi 228, Palermo
Explore the World
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Hotel Pink
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando South-Davenport
- Kwena Chalets
- InterContinental Asiana Saigon Residences
- Moonriver Lodge
- White Rose Motel
- Premier Inn Southport Central
- Anchorage Beach Resort
- Days Inn Atlanta - Downtown
- Dubai Marine Beach Resort & Spa
- Hotel Carlton Opera
- Hotel Gopikrishna (GK Group Hotels)
- Club la Costa at Paradise