Segesta Hotels

Our Members Say

• angiebabe profile photo angiebabe
  • Reviews: 1658

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hotel Mille Pini: a quiet village on a hill...

This hotel was written about in the excellent Rough Guide guidebok to Italy I was travelling with as pretty much the closest place to stay to the Tmple of Segesta...I was going to be flying out the next day from the airport at Trapani only 35 km away, so I drove on up after where I had been futher south so that I could visit the temple of Segesta in the morning before the plane.
and glad I did.

Calatafimi is 6km away from the temple of Segesta and the road towards it has some spectacular views overlooking the tempe.

It was a large hotel with huge restaurant and lots of rooms - almost old communist style! but clean and tidy, my room was warm and comfortable. the management looked so pleased to see me - I think there was their only overnight customer being February/March but the advantages of having a car was certainly in this case - they smiled so much and were so warm and friendly. Id love to go back to Sicily and I would certainly love to stay here again.

Breakfast was provided in the morning.

The hotel is in a quiet spot on a hill at the edge of the village - cross the road and there are great views over the countryside.

quiet Sicilian village on a hill amongst the hills of Northern Sicily - interesting village to look at the architecture and visit the temple of Segesta

• Opinion of Price: about average