MalvaRosa B&B

Expedia.com Travelocity

Tags

Road Trip Cruise Backpacking

MALVAROSA IS A NIGHTMARE! GOOD LUCK SURVIVEING IF

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 12, 2011

I am in Trapani right now, staying at the Garibaldi Guesthouse wich I can recommande to everyone. I had a reservations for seven days in Malvarosa, but when I arrived two days ago I wanted to kill my self. The place is horrible. I am not picky or anything, but for that price I don´t want to put up with something just for the sake of it. The atmosphere is like in horror movies. The lady speaks quite a good english but only as long as you don´t want to complane about anything and there is a lot to complane about. She is a quite ignorrant when it comes to serve the customers with problems. I have astma and the air in that house made it hard to breathe for me, so I tryied to tell her that, but she didn´t care at all. She was trying to scare me with both this and that, and make me pay for 7 nights and leave. She had my ID and she was telling me that she will take money from my credit card if I didn´t pay. I refused. I than payed some kind of depposit for all 7 days and for the night I "slept" there plus something else that I don´t know hat that was just to get her out of my sight and to get my ID back. She seemd pretty crazy at that time so I don´t know what she´s capable of. On the top of it all the room was freeezing cold, so I slept with my one COAT on... GOOD LUCK SURVIVEING IF YOU STAY THERE!

Unique Quality: What view?? The one that looks directly into another housewall???

Directions: SCARY MOVIE!

Nearby MalvaRosa B&B

Trapani Travel Forum

Need advice about Trapani, Italy? Visit the Travel Forum for Trapani and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Trapani hotel reviews

Bad (2.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review

Explore Deeper into Trapani
Trapani to Palermo
Transportation
To and from Trapani Airport (Birgi)
Cable way to Erice
Ferry boats
Buses
Bus services around Trapani
Things to Do
Airport
Transportation
If your in Trapani you eat here.
Restaurants
The best pizza of your life
Restaurants