MalvaRosa B&B

MalvaRosa B&B
Booking.com Hotels.com Venere.com

Satisfaction Terrible

• MALVAROSA IS A NIGHTMARE! GOOD LUCK SURVIVEING IF

I am in Trapani right now, staying at the Garibaldi Guesthouse wich I can recommande to everyone. I had a reservations for seven days in Malvarosa, but when I arrived two days ago I wanted to kill my self. The place is horrible. I am not picky or anything, but for that price I don´t want to put up with something just for the sake of it. The atmosphere is like in horror movies. The lady speaks quite a good english but only as long as you don´t want to complane about anything and there is a lot to complane about. She is a quite ignorrant when it comes to serve the customers with problems. I have astma and the air in that house made it hard to breathe for me, so I tryied to tell her that, but she didn´t care at all. She was trying to scare me with both this and that, and make me pay for 7 nights and leave. She had my ID and she was telling me that she will take money from my credit card if I didn´t pay. I refused. I than payed some kind of depposit for all 7 days and for the night I "slept" there plus something else that I don´t know hat that was just to get her out of my sight and to get my ID back. She seemd pretty crazy at that time so I don´t know what she´s capable of. On the top of it all the room was freeezing cold, so I slept with my one COAT on... GOOD LUCK SURVIVEING IF YOU STAY THERE!

Unique Quality: What view?? The one that looks directly into another housewall???

Directions: SCARY MOVIE!

More about Trapani

EriceErice

Trapani accomodation

by loftyken

Hi we are going to trapani in September and am thinking to book an apartment in Garibaldi 31.

Can anyone tell me if its a good location and if there are any good restaurants in the area. Is the are accessible by public transport / trains.

Thanks

Roberta

Re: Trapani accomodation

by TheWanderingCamel

Via Garibaldi runs from just outside the historic centre of Trapani towards the newer part of the city centre. It's a very small area, close to virtualy all the most interesting and important sights the city has to offer, only a few minutes walk from the main bus station and with lots of restaurants, nice shops and the fish market.
The restaurant at Ai Lumi - http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/p/m/3eb1a5/ -
is excellent and the cable car ride up to Erice is not to be missed. It goes from Casa Santa at the eastern end of the town and the views along the way of the city and out to the the islands beyond are fabulous.

Comments