Via Santuario 43, 43 - 2404 Stezzano, Stezzano, BG

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

More about Art & Hotel

Germany-Belgium-Netherlands in August

by Giulia_ua

My friend and I are planning to make a two weeks trip to Germany, Belgium and The Netherlands in the middle of August. Can anyone advise me good accomodation places in Cologne, Brussels, Amsterdam and Berlin for 70-100 Euro for a double room?

Yulia

by irisbe

If you insist on staying in Brussels I am out of a clue as I don't know the hotels there. In Antwerp there is the hotel right across the Central Station at 80 to 100 euro minus 15 % if you use the VT coupon (see community home news) that makes it 68 a night for the cheapest place.
and it is a good base to make trips by train.
you can email Macdoggie when they are back home (arriving somewhere today/tomorow).
They had a week staying there while visiting many places around Belgium.

by lyndab

Hi Yulia, I am lyndab, I have been to all those places and I suggest you might like to stay in a smaller town outside the big cities and take the train into the city. The prices would be much better and you would get a lot more for your money. in Belgium you might want to try Brugges, I know a wonderful bed and breakfast place on the outshirts of the city with in walking distance and just take the train in Brussels. e-mail jp.defour@worldonline.be Jean-Pierre has great rooms and killer breakfast. Phone 32-50-450888. Also instead of staying in Cologne try stayin in one of the small village along the Mose Rover and just atake the train into the city. The Anker-Pitt in Moselkern is wonderful and for only about 60 to 70 euros. Restaurant , cafe, sauna, river view and 5 minutes from the station. tel 0-26-72-1303. If you like this idea I can give you more info. Have a great time! You will love it. Lyndab

by travelflo

when looking for a room in vienna i came across a great website.

you can specify your preferences including the price, and hotels bid for your business. i got great offers for rooms in vienna within 24 hours. hope this will work for you as well.

Re: Re: Germany-Belgium-Netherlands in August

by pieter_jan_v

Why Amsterdam; we have 2 VT-meetings at the end of August in The Netherlands. August 16 at Maastricht and August 23 at Groningen. Hotelrooms in those cities are cheaper compared to Amsterdam.

PJ

Re: Re: Germany-Belgium-Netherlands in August

by sabsi

I went to Brussels last August and got an incredibly good deal at the Dorint Hotel. It was some kind of summer special.... we paid something like 50 Euros for a double room.

In Berlin there's a lovely art hotel called Propeller Island. I have never stayed there but always wanted to. The URL is www.propeller-island.de, rates are 65-110 Euros.

In Cologne I only know a nice hostel called Station. But as you are asking for higher prices I guess you are not looking for a hostel right?

Sabs