Hotel El Ciasel

Via Dolomiti 197, Canazei, Dolomites, 38032, Italy

• balhannah's Profile Photo

WONDERFUL ACCOMMODATION

When I set eyes on this gorgeous Hotel, my first thoughts would be "very expensive."

Was it?.......NO!

A family run Hotel by the Planchensteiner family, it states they will give you hospitality with the warmth and cordiality that has characterized them for years, I couldn't agree more!
    It will feel like being in a fairytale...........So true!
    The familiar atmosphere and the careful management will guarantee beautiful and unforgettable vacations....True!

We were given our room number, and headed up the stairs to our 1st floor room. On opening the door, I couldn't believe the lovely room we had been given!

It was a TURRET ROOM, and one I could have stayed in for much longer than one night!
    A large room decorated in Tyrolese style, it had a lounge that surrounded the whole turret area, with a table in the centre.
    Wow, a look out the window, and great views of the mountains and towards the Village of Canazei. [the Hotel was at the end of the village]
    There was a good Bathroom, with included Toiletries, everthing in the room was perfect for us, including a good nights sleep in this quiet area.

Breakfast was included in the price, and this was a good buffet breakfast, no complaints here!

Would I return?
    Definitely Yes........Can somebody fly me to Italy to enjoy this experience again!

Directions: http://www.hotelelciasel.it/en/come_arr.php [map & how to get there]

More about Canazei

Sass PordoiSass Pordoi

Travel Tips for Canazei

A map of routes ...

by Azhut

Don't forget to search for a map of this part of the Alps. On every map is possible to choose a route for a trekking tour and to read something about places to visit with a alpine guide. You can have free maps in every tourist office in Campitello or Canazei.

Comments