Le Case Del Borgo
Duddova, Ambra, Tuscany, 52020, Italy
- Very Good
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 4
Tuscany at its Finest!!
We stayed a total of 3 nights in one of the villa's at this lovely resort. The views are stunning, service is top notch and attentive, and the food is everything I imagined from Tuscan cooking. The staff coordinated a trip to a local vineyard, helped us with a day trip to Siena, and cooked dinner for us at our villa on the night we arrived. Milena, Mama Steffani, Carlo, and Walter each made our stay memorable. The cooking classes are good, but I would recommend having a meal cooked in your villa and learning that way. The room prices can be steep but we never felt for one moment that we were spending too much money. Bottom line: This place is worth every Euro!!
Unique Quality: The views are amazing and the facilities modern but still maintain a Tuscan character.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Ri-Yaz Heritage Resort and Spa
- Savoy Hotel
- Royal Grove Aparthotel Waikiki
- Hilton Paris
- Bedford Hotel
- Best Western Surfiar Resort
- Toledo - Maumee (Waterpark)
- SpringHill Suites Montgomery
- The Waldorf Hotel
- Zen Hotel
- Days Inn Fairfield Ca
- Hotel Lapad
- Barcelo Maya Caribe Beach
- Hotel Beaugrenelle Tour Eiffel
Latest Arezzo hotel reviews
- Save money, Book now !
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Great Rooms. Great Rates.
- Travelocity Hotel rooms at up to 50% off.