Adre Bed & Breakfast

Satisfaction Terrible

Good For No Data

More about Florence

Sylvain at Trattoria ZaZaSylvain at Trattoria ZaZa

Our daughter, friend and our sonOur daughter, friend and our son

Connected to Il DuomoConnected to Il Duomo

Breathtaking beauty in marble !Breathtaking beauty in marble !

THE MALL

by vargiana

Good mornin

I will be going at Rome 26 September and i want to go at Florence Leccio to the Mall to shopping there i want to ask you informations how can i reach and is it good choice to shopping there? How far from Santa Maria Novella station?
Best Regards
vivi

by puerto_lover

I found this for you.....

the address of the Leccio Mall is:

The Mall, Via Europa 8, Leccio, Reggello

there is some more information about it at:

by Manara

The way to get to The Mall if you don't have a car is by train to Rignano sull'Arno, from there you can take a taxi and get to The Mall in 5 minutes.

On weekdays the opening time is from 10 am to 7 pm.

It is certainly the biggest discount outlet in this area, selling brands such as Bottega Veneta, Fendi, Armani, Gucci, La Perla, Ferragamo, Ermenegildo Zegna, Valentino.

I think there there must be a shuttle bus to get there from Florence, but I don't know the details. If you ask your hotel or the Tourist Information they will be probably able to provide this info.

by mccalpin

Anna Maria is quite right that there is bus service from the main train station in Florence (Santa Maria Novella) to the Mall - see http://www.themall.it/assets/location/doc1.pdf

The Sita bus station is literally around the corner from the train station.

Note that the Mall's website is www.themall.it with English available...the site doesn't mention fares, but I can't imagine that it's a free shuttle...fares are by every ten kilometers for other buses by this company - 1.20 euro for up to ten kilometers, 2.10 euro for a trip of ten to twenty kilometers, 2.60 for a trip of twenty to thirty kilometers, and so on...so probably not much...

Bill

by lucy60

I recommend you go by car. It's distant and what of your return with a lot of packs? So rent a car and drive to Florence (Highway n.1 or Autostrada del Sole) and go out in Barberino del Mugello exit. Then follow the signs "outlet". There is a big parking area immediately outside. Do your shopping and, if you are angry there are restaurants and bars. This is an open air outlet and there are toilettes too. When you finished you may return back or why don't you stop in Florence? It's a beautiful town too, less than 1 hour drive from the outlet? Here you may leave your car, visit the town by bus and then return back by train. Avoid, if possible, weekends because a lot of people go there for a stroll.

by puerto_lover

Hey Lucia ! When you are really angry what havoc do you do in those restaurants and bars. Throw some plates? Break some glasses ?
Fantastico !

by lucy60

No I prefer to dine outside. You may find a good restaurant near the exit of Highway (Maria, Marta, Cesira i don't remember). I have only drink something not alchoolic inside end used toilettes, so I speack because I prooved it. Iìm not a loving of department store, but I live at a short distance, so I've tried to help. Greetings. P.S. I think it's better avoid restaurants inside if you want real tuscan food.

by jacka27

Did you know there is an big outlet outside of Rome also. I've never been there, but is accessible from train from Rome. Here is the link. Check it out. http://www.mcarthurglen.it/castelromano/home/home.php

Travel Tips for Florence

The leaning tower

by bpwillet

I know that this is not in Florence but it was one of my favorite things. I had always read about this place and the tower. I never thought I would ever go there though. Then I found myself walking up to it and actually touching it. It was kind of surreal. It is definitely one of the things you need to see if you are in that part of Italy. But take some time to stroll around the town too. It really has some amazing things to see and do there.

Most important thing in Florence!

by ChartIt

Pack as little as possible in a larger bag, so you have less to worry about carrying, but you can carry it up flights of stairs and pack it full of treasures to go home. All i needed was more sunscreen. I had a pair of nice sandles, and 2 Macbi skirts and 4 nice sleeveless shirts, and a scarf/wrap to cover up my shoulders in churches. Pack sunglasses and a SUNHAT! *dont forget underware* SUNSCREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anti-diaharria meds, allergy meds, pain killers. Dont forget some bandaids for those mostly inevitable blisters. I broke my shoes in and they were very comfortable, but after 2 weeks of continuous wear some areas were a bit raw, the bandaids help keep you going. batteries, and film. or charger and memory cards for those digtial people. SUNSCREEN Did I mention sunscreen? Oh yes i did, bring aftersun too.

This place was INCREDIBLE - San Lorenzo Market

by dashofsunshine about San Lorenzo Market

I really didn't know what to put for the "appropriate type" for this, considering they had EVERYTHING at the market. Quite literally. Sunglasses, ties, scarves, aprons, artwork, ceramics, knock off purses, leather coats of every kind, little clothing shops on the outskirts, jewelry, shoes...the list goes on and on. Of all the shopping we did in Italy, I bought the most from San Lorenzo. Be sure you barter for a good price...all you really have to do is walk away, and they will lower their asking - they are fully aware that there is another stall down the street with virtually the same bag or jacket. I bought a Prada bag for about 35 euros, and it's a REALLY good knock off. In terms of sunglasses, it is technically illegal to buy from the "street" vendors [the ones that carry their stuff around with them], but truth be told, they really do have the best knock offs out there. Don't pay more than about 40-50 euros for a designer bag...ties are usually 3 for 6 euros, and I found that the sunglass vendors would not go lower than 10 euros a pair.

Coming into Florence...

by katincanada

I think the train is the best way to get into Florence. It is fast, cheap, and safe.
It is very inexpensive to get to Florence from Rome by train approx. 25-35 euros (depending on what train you take). There is a lot of room for your luggage on a rack above your seat. I took the biggest most possible suitcase, and i still didn't really have a problem with it. (The aisle ways on the train are very narrow, and there are pretty steep stairs to get on (especially with a suitcase). Also, it is very easy to access tickets to the trains, there are ticket booths all over the station.

My mouth still waters for it!

by CourtneyLyn about Trattoria Anita

Trattoria Anita is rather small, located on a side street, but has the best food I found in all of Italy. The restaurant has that classic Italian ambience. The house wine is great, and cheap! The staff was always so friendly and really made us feel at home. The fact that all the waiters are cute doesn't hurt either! Pasta ai quattro formaggi. This is a simple pasta with a cheese sauce dish, but it is the most delicious meal in the world. I still crave it frequently!

Comments