Albergo Ristorante Bellavista

Via della Croce, 2, Impruneta, Tuscany, 50023, Italy
Albergo Ristorante Bellavista Impruneta
Hotels.com Travelocity Venere.com

More about Florence

Galleria of the Riccardi, at Palazzo MediciGalleria of the Riccardi, at Palazzo Medici

Brancacci ChapelBrancacci Chapel

Basilica of Santa CroceBasilica of Santa Croce

His back, oh la laHis back, oh la la

Nice hotel in Florence for around £100 per night in central location

by jetset05

Hi all i am going to be in Florence at the end of June 09 and am looking for a quality hotel for around £100 per night in central location.

many thanks
Jeff....

by albaaust

What do you mean quality hotel? We stayed at the Colomba (see my Florence page) and enjoyed it for the location, breakfast and lovely hosts. (see my page. It was not 4 star though!!

by leics

The Hotel Delle Camellie suited me (twice) but I have no idea whether it would suit you.

For finding Italian hotels I always use www.venere.com. It is a reliable site, with honest guest reviews and good mapping, and seems to list the majority of hotel in the paces Iwish to visit.

by Donna_in_India

Hi - we stayed at Casa Rovai which was really nice. Antique furniture, frescoes on the walls, modern bathrooms, AC, TV, wireless in the room, computers for guest use, good breakfast (we stayed in La Passione). Location was good also - about 5 minutes walk to/from the Duomo. You can check my tip http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/8295b/24e41/3/ or check the hotel website www.casarovai.it/bedbreakfast.php. Definitely would recommend this place.

Travel Tips for Florence

Piazza della Signoria: This is...

by fandango

Piazza della Signoria: This is one of the more beautyfull squares on Italy, The Palazzo vecchio,with its majestic tower, the Neptune fountain, the incredible Loggia dei Lanzi with incredible sculptures as Perseo (Cellini) and many more, this square is the place you will think when you hear Florence (Firenze).

Caffe degli artigiani

by fgfi

This is 100% local customs tip.
It is located in a small lovely square that doesn't even exist on the city plan!
Have a coffee or a glass of wine there. Not hip, but very charming and laid-back rustic-chic cafe.

San Miniato al Monte is the...

by acemj

San Miniato al Monte is the best place to go if you want to capture all of Florence in one magnificent view. You can look down at Oltrarno, the Arno and out toward the historic center of Florence.

San Miniato, however, is not just a place to come for the view, it's a beautiful church that deserves to be viewed as well. It is, in fact, one of the oldest churches in Florence, dating from the 11th century. The green and white marble facade is beautiful and inside the Romanesque church is covered with wonderful frescoes.

Movies in English

by fgfi

There are two movie theaters that feature original language films.

FULGOR- Via Maso Finiguerra (Santa Maria Novella) Tel. 0039.055.238 1881
Every thursday, a first run english language movie at cinema Fulgor
Showing at P.M. 4.00 - 6.15 - 8.30 - 10.45

ODEON - Via Sasetti 1 (Piazza Strozzi)
Tel. 0039.055.214 068
OV from Monday to Thursday

Try the Pesto!

by LauraWest about Trattoira La Madia

Wonderful atmosphere, friendly, helpful staff, fresh linens welcome you into this classic Italian dining place. It has been in Florence for years and years so they know what they're doing!

I luckily found this place on my first night here, just wondering what I would find as I wandered near my hotel for my first meal. I loved it so much that I had to eat my last real dinner here, too! And I'm glad I did.

I love this photo I took from the outside, by standing in the street. But it was so hot, that I prefered sitting inside. The air was cooler & less humid. And the decor & furniture was great, too! The Pesto Spaghetti as an entree was enough to fill me up, but I ate a salad, too, plus the bread in the complimentary basket.

The tourists sitting next to me loved their dishes. The friendly woman ate a large fish, which she really raved over. The waitress had recommended it.

Comments