Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score No Data
Good For Couples
Fantastic Florence Hotel
The Bellavista has at least two rooms true to the name. We stayed in #10, which has a great view of the San Lorenzo dome and much of the city. It is located less than a block from the train station and so requesting a quiet room is a must. "Non cerca a la strada" - not close to the street. The family is friendly, if eccentric and serve excellent breakfasts. For the price of a dinner out, they will serve your dinner in your room, three courses of some of the best food we had. The bathroom is shared, but eveyrthing is very clean.
Unique Quality: Excellent food and friendly service. It takes a bit to get used to the idea of staying in someone's house.
The owner speaks English and Spanish (and obviously Italian) but his father often answers the door and speaks only Italian.
There is a curfew but after a long day of sightseeing, it was never an issue to be back in time.
Directions: From the train station, cross the street by the bus stop toward the McDonalds. Turn right and take Via Nazionale, which is the first left. The hotel is across the street about half a block down. There is a lift.
Popular Hotels in Florence
Viale Michelangelo 1, Florence
Piazza Santa Maria Novella 7, Florence
Piazza Ognissanti 1, Florence
Via dei Tornabuoni 1, Florence
Explore the World
- Dogwood Hills Resort Inn Osage Beach
- Grand Royal Antiguan Beach Resort
- Best Western Hotel & Suites Airport South
- Mercure St Paul's Sheffield
- Sheraton Baton Rouge Convention Center Hotel
- Klebang Beach Resort
- Casino Magic Bay St. Louis
- Mermaid Days Inn
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Erie
- Ibis London Gatwick Airport
- Astor Hotel & Serviced Apartments
- Valley Hostel
- Grand Hotel Parco Dei Principi
- Quality Hotel & Leisure Centre Killarney