Hotel Bretagna

Lungarno Corsini, 6, (Formerly "Pensione Bretagna"), Florence, Tuscany, 50123, Italy

Travelocity Hotels.com Venere.com

• Everything was fine with hotel until I had to pay!

Unique Quality: Everything was fine with hotel until I had to pay the bill, I told them what I had out of the mini bar and settled the bill, when I returned home they had charged me extra money!!!!! I have now contacted my credit card and they are now dealing with the matter. BEWARE!!!!!!!

• babelic's Profile Photo

Lovely hotel next to Ponte Vecchio

We had booked a small double, but they upgraded us for free and we got a lovely superior double with amazing view to Arno. The bathroom was really nice too, it had a shower and jacuzzi.

Breakfast room is beautiful and the buffet breakfast was good (different pastries, juice, tea, coffee, yogurt, cereal, meat, cheese, jams, bread..).

Location is good, right next to Ponte Vecchio and walking distance to all major sights. Easy walk from the railway station.

Unique Quality: Some of the rooms have views to Arno river and reception room has a small terrace where you can sit and relax :)

Staff was very friendly, helpful and spoke English.

Directions: Center of Florence, near most important attractions like Ponte Vecchio and Uffizi Gallery

• sum2004's Profile Photo

A hotel with history

This is supposed to be a pension but the rooms and most of the services are of higher level. It is not a luxury hotel but the buffet breakfast and the new renovated rooms are really nice (i wouldn't recommend the old rooms because the difference in the prices is really small, i don't know anything about the condition they are in). On their site (www.hotelbretagna.net) it is refered as an 1 star hotel but the renovated part is of 3 stars.
    It is located so close to everything in Florence's city center that you'll be amused.

Unique Quality: You will be waking up by the odours of coffee and crouasans, have a nice refreshing shower in the spacy bathroom's shower cabin and begin your day with a delicious multichoised breakfast.
    Spending some time in the lobby is nice if you are interested in getting a wi-fi internet connectivity (which by the way is complimentary) and enjoy the view of Arno river.

Comments