Piazza Indipendenza 24, Florence, Tuscany, 50129, Italy

Booking.com Travelocity Venere.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 3 star hotels

• A good hotel

Have some memories about my stay in this hotel that make me smile :) I was staying in a double room at this hotel, but the last day of my stay in Florence I was asked if I could be moved to a single room, since there was a lack of double rooms for that moment. I said it was ok with me. I remember my friend made a joke that it would cost them a bottle of Prosecco wine for two of us to be moved into two singles rooms since both of us had a double room by that time.
    The same evening when we got from back from sightseeing we had new rooms and there was a red rose on the table (no prosecco though... :) )
    Having in mind all above told I would definately say that the staff was very nice with a good sence of humour:) Rooms (both single and double) were nice too. I was not crazy about the bathroom, since there was some mold in the corners of the shower cabin, and the showerhead in the single room was broken. Also the single room was pretty noisy, cause the windows were facing street.

Unique Quality: Very nice staff with a good sence of humour :) Good location, pretty close to all famous sites of Florence.

• Elegant hotel in Florence centre

I stayed at Hotel Malaspina because I had to attend some meetings, and the hotel is very close to the meeting center in Fortezza da Basso and the Palazzo dei Congressi. The hotel is settled in an old palace and is very elegant in furniture and atmosphere. I really enjoyed the breakfast, huge and delightful; the concierge has been really kind in giving me all the information I needed and in suggesting restaurants and museums as well.

Unique Quality: concierge, view from the rooms, close to Congress Palace

Directions: from Santa Maria Novella train station: the bus no. 7 from the Toraldo stop to the Indipendenza stop takes 5 minutes to get to the hotel, or you can walk along Via Nazionale and get there in 10 minutes. Via Nazionale ends in Piazza dell'Indipendenza.

Comments