Relais Borgo San Felice

Hotel Borgo San Felice
Expedia.com Venere.com Booking.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 5 star hotels

More about Florence

The menu, so you know the pricesThe menu, so you know the prices

Piazza Della SignoriaPiazza Della Signoria

Florence, Duomo, facadeFlorence, Duomo, facade

Da GaribardiDa Garibardi

jewelry stores in florence italy

by epalmeri

I was recently in Florence. I am looking for the name of a Jewelry Store not far from Misuri Leather. I don't remember the name the store but they also sold top of the line leather goods as well. There was a jewelry store in that same location. It was up one of the side streets not too far from the store Misuri.

I saw a ring that I wanted to purchase but I did not have enough time. I was hoping to reach them over the internet, but I do not remember the name of the place. I am not sure if it started with a B or a P.

I would appreciate your help. Thanks you sooooo much. Eileen Palmeri
njdoll2424@yahoo.com

Re: jewelry stores in florence italy

by NorCal08

There are at least two to four stores with that name in Florence and its environs. Your best bet would be to find the Misuri store using Google Earth, then walk yourself in the direction of the store you seek. As Google Earth places you immedaitely in front of each building, you can read the name on the facade. Happy hunting.

Travel Tips for Florence

lines?

by MStars

There is no such thing as waiting in line in italy! There is no such thing as a line! People tend to just bunch up at the front and fend for themselves! Okay, maybe a little exaggerated . .. Just walking through the streets, hanging out in piazza santa croce, window shopping, the produce. . . the cappucini, the gelato!

Never on a Monday

by Bunsch

Not just in Firenze...many (perhaps most) Italian museums are closed on Mondays. This can be a spirit-killer if you're only in a city or town for a single day and the museums are unavailable, which is why the Spirit moves me to suggest that much of Italy's great art is found in its churches, virtually all of which are open every day of the week (and are generally free, to boot). So find your Caravaggios and della Robbias in the local duomo, and soak in the notion that people have been hallowing with their prayers the place where they are situated for many hundreds of years.

La Specola Zoological...

by LowBrow

La Specola Zoological Museum.
Apparently the oldest zoological museum in the known universe! If you've seen perhaps my St. Petersberg page, you'll know that this is right up my alley. Very unusual museum containing wax reproductions of human anatomy, at several scale levels, as well as stuffed birds and stuff, uh I mean and other zoological entities.
So cool, it even has it's own website, http://www.specolalive.it/, complete with a virtual tour so you can be grossed out in the privacy of your own home! But still, you should make the trip, at least for the smell of the wax, very memorable.

Besides being rich in art and...

by ...Lukas

Besides being rich in art and history, Florence offers numerous opportunities for entertainment, with many clubs and discotheques where one can dance to any type of music, or listen to groups playing live late into the night.

for those with a decerning pallate

by donatellad about Mangiafuoco Bracerie

Florence has a new ristorante that is truly a one of a kind fine dining experience with the personal pampering of your mama or favorite auntie...
Like a fine wine, Barbara and Daniela, co-owners, along with Chef Rosie, have created a perfect blend of outstanding food, ambiance and artistic vision to make Mangia Fuoco a truly one of a kind restaurant/bracerie. I am not sure which impresses me more: the seemingly endless choices of Tuscan fare on the menu; the masterful presentation of these culinary delights; or the impeccable personal treatment and attention given to every last detail by the hosts.Whether you decide on the simple yet elegantly prepared polenta, creamy and soft inside with a crispy outer crust topped with sauteed mushrooms, the homemade gnocchi floating on a decadent formaggio cream sauce drizzled with crispy bites of pancetta or the traditional Napalitana dish of panna alle pommodoro, your gastric juices will be flowing and begging for more scrumptious treats...and Barbara and Daniela will meet your highest expectations! Their flawless execution of table side filleting of the whole sea bass or perfectly grilled and seasoned bistecca fiorentina, sliced into succulent slices of heaven, not to mention the grilled tender rack of lamb and other delights, proves that Daniela and Barbara have introduced to Florence what could very well be a sophisticated fine dining experience I may find in San Francisco (my previous place of residence) with the warmth, comfort and pampering of what I love about the trattorias and restaurants of Florence (my current place of residence).
Mangia Fuoco pleases all of my senses and I am so grateful that there is finally a restaurant that actually combines my American and Italian culinary needs and surpasses my every expectation.
4 stars to Daniela and Barbara !
Grazie and BRAVA ! I am not sure that I could choose just one dish as I mentioned above, but I do have fond childhood memories of my mom's panna alla pomodoro ( Italian bread soaked in tomato sauce), so I guess that I would have to choose that.

Comments