- Reviews: 26
Tenuta Il Cicalino: Agroturismo
It isn't a hotel but rather large grounds where a couple of houses are (I think 5). Some of them have a swimmingpool that is shared with houses that haven't. There's a restaurant, but if you prefer, you eat home, in your own cottage (see picture).
You can have breakfast in the restaurant, where they hold chamberorchestra-performances from time to time on the patio.
In the distance, on the hilltop, you can see the wonderful town of Massa Marittima.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Hotel Allegro Chicago - A Kimpton Hotel
- Casuarina Inn
- Thistle Bristol Grand Hotel
- Fontan Ixtapa Beach Resort
- Ibis Budapest Aero Hotel
- Mutiara Burau Bay Hotel
- Comfort Inn And Suites Cocoa Beach
- Wiesbaden Hot Springs Spa & Lodgings
- Doreta Beach Hotel
- Warm Mineral Springs Motel
- Sandymount Hotel
- Adamar Hotel
- The Place Downtown Milan