Montecatini Terme Hotels

Our Members Say

• Odiseya profile photo Odiseya
  • Reviews: 1409

Alba: Family run business

Hotel Alba in narrow center near main square and main street was our home for two night during our Italy tour. It is small, classical and basic budget friendly hotel. In town with 200 hotels (as I heard?!) there is and better options but it was good enough and cheap. Few travelers insist to go to another hotel and our guide was found them second option. I think is clean and nice hotel.

I didn't liked light breakfast, but anyway that is all I can find in most European hotels (except on Balkans). So, not so bad at all. Still, I think some rooms was far better but it had classical vintage but functional look.

Location and price. I simple loved vintage stand-up wooden pants/trouser presser.which I saw before only on TV and never see this again.
I have own bathroom, TV and necessary furniture. Small outdoor space for seat.

It is family run business and that is nice. They have more then 10 years of tradition. Apparently they offer and some discounts to visit spa but we didn't do that. Also, family oriented - they offer free accommodation for children under 4 year if they don't need extra bet and it allowed pets on request for free to stay in hotel with its owners.

It had 3 stars rang but not sure about prices because it was part of our touristic offer witch was cheap so it is cheap too.

Next to hotel is some kind board game club and it is so cool. We don't have that.

Well, I didn't have room which is presented on popular booking site but I am budget traveler and I think is OK option. It had 28 rooms in total and some of them had balcony, not ours.

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Related to: Travel with Pets, Family Travel
  • Written October 12, 2015

• Kuznetsov_Sergey profile photo Kuznetsov_Sergey
  • Reviews: 5097

Hotel Zephiro: Close to Florence in Montecatini Terme

As we traveled in a large group it was difficult to find accommodation for all of us in the same hotel. That’s why our guide chose three hotels close to Florence in Montecatini Terme:
Hotel Iris,
Hotel Zephiro,
Hotel Savoia e Campana.
We spent only a night there (even several hours) between two days of excursions in Florence.
Montecatini Terme is located in the heart of Tuscany, half an hour from Florence and other important artistic towns such as Lucca and Pisa.
So its proximity to Florence was an advantage.

• Opinion of Price: N/A
  • Written June 16, 2012

View out of my balkony

• eksvist profile photo eksvist
  • Reviews: 130

Albergo NICCOLI***: Quite good hotel

Quite good hotel. Clean, friendly personal. Breakfast OK.
Enough quiet for hotel in the city, which living all around the night.

• Opinion of Price: about average