Satisfaction No Data
Value Score No Data
Good For Families
If things can get worse...
After that spiritual centre, we finally got into our hotel.
The rooms were mostly double, so there was no problem with extra beds. We even had a TV.
As for the bathroom, it was terrible. The shower didn't work properly, so there was more water around you than on you.
The linen was smelly here as well.
At least the breakfast was OK.
A nun in charge
When we got to Pescia, we were supposed to stay in one hotel, but ended up in this so-called spiritual centre.
Believe it or not, a nun gave us keys to our rooms, which are mostly single. I suppose I don't need to mention the presence of Jesus in all rooms, watching us from the wall.
The bathroom was OK, but the linen was somewhat smelly.
Perhaps some of you might think it's a unique experience, but not me.
Directions: near the supermarket
Popular Hotels in Pescia
Via Del Castellare North 21, Pescia
Via San Lorenzo N 15 San Lorenzo di Pescia, 51017 Pescia
Via San Lorenzo 6, Pescia
Via VIII Settembre, 10, Pescia
Explore the World
- Ho'o Nanea Hale
- Closenberg Hotel
- Super 8 Motel - Minneapolis Area/Golden Valley Mn
- Nomad SuCasa All Suite Hotel
- New Yorker Boutique Hotel
- Hotel Sempati
- Tyrol Mountain Inn Estes Park
- Hampton Inn & Suites Sandestin
- Guanabara Palace Hotel
- La Palma Princess & Teneguia Princess
- Bungalows Cordial Green Golf
- La Quinta Inn Mandarin San Jose Jacksonville
- Residencia y Restaurant Fernando III Sevilla
- Hotel Clarks Varanasi