Toscana Ambassador

Mikebond's Profile Photo

Cheap deal for a 4-star hotel

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 1, 2010

My mother wanted to spend the 2010 Easter holidays in Tuscany to visit San Gimignano. After booking a triple room in a remote hamlet outside San Gimignano (for a total of 560 euro for four nights), I suggested we'd look for a hotel closer to civilization... So we found a convenient offer for this hotel: 400 euro for four nights in a triple room.
The single bed was actually more suitable to a teen-ager than to a soon-to-be 27 years old man (i.e. me!): I could barely fit into it!
The walls were a bit dirty and looked rather old, but otherwise our stay there was fine!

Unique Quality: The location is very peaceful and we didn't hear any noise from the Florence-Siena highway that runs not far from the hotel nor from the neighbouring rooms.
The breakfast was good for us, unlike what some reviewers on Booking.com complained, and the staff, including the hotel director, were extremely kind and jovial.

Nearby Toscana Ambassador

• Free High Speed Internet
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Airport Transportation

Poggibonsi Travel Forum

Need advice about Poggibonsi, Italy? Visit the Travel Forum for Poggibonsi and ask our Answer Gurus.

Poggibonsi Travel Guide