Holiday Inn Perugia

She is student from CubaShe is student from Cuba

guestion

by smiles1000

Hi there!
I am looking for accomodation agencies in Perugia which are work for Universita per stranieri.

by ciaobella55

The agency which works with both the Foreigners' and Italian Uni is called Atena, their website is www.atenaservice.com.
There's also www.incentroresidence.com
Any questions about the uni I'd be happy to help, I've studied there 3 times and loved it.

RE: RE: guestion

by smiles1000

You are very kind thanks a lot!
I am 36 woman from Bulgaria and I am checking information about italiang language courses for a long time.The friend of mine recomended me Universita per stranieri in Perugia but I am working woman from east europe and the fees for studing and prices for accomodation are most important for me.I think you understand what I mean.
I cheked some information about University "Dante Alighieri" in Reggio di Calabria and it is more cheep University than Perugia but I don't know what is the level of teaching!
Sorry I am not so good in English.
I will be helpful if you give more information.
Krasi

RE: RE: guestion

by ciaobella55

Yes I understand the cost is very important, it is the same for me. I don't know the school in Calabria, however the Dante Alighieri Society is well-known around the world and diffusion of the Italian language is an important part of their work, so I'm sure it would be fine. The Dante schools also offer scholarships so that's worth trying.
Perugia ia a more central location than Calabria, so the prices are probably higher for that reason as well.
I know there are also convents in Perugia and around Italy which house students and the prices would be lower, but I don't know their address or how to contact them. If you are a Catholic maybe your priest could help you? If I can find out anything more I'll let you know.
Good luck.
Lynne

by ciaobella55

Just found some more info for you. The organisation is called ACISJF, it's like a religious hostel group and the address in Perugia is:
Suore Oblate di S Francesco di Sales
Via della Cupa, 46, Perugia 06100
Phone 0039 075 5723859.
Good luck1

by bblueberry

Hi there!
i am from Perugia, so i suggest you absolutely to study here because the atmosphere and quality of teaching is the best in italy!
i studied at Università Per stranieri too,even if i am italian, and i definitely suggest you this one!
Anyway, i suggest you not to go go to agencies,as they are quite expensive...if you want i could find for you accomodation and whatever you need here....i live 30 minutes from Perugia and i love to help foreigners getting there....i am a traveller and know how people can need information and tips from native ones!
well, my name is elisabetta, i'm 25 girl and i'll be glad to help you.

please feel free to write me: bett81@yahoo.it

bye

Travel Tips for Perugia

Cathedral of St. Lorenzo-Cattedrale di San Lorenzo

by Angelinka

The cathedral faces to Piazza IV Novembre, where it is possible to note the characteristic geometrical decoration and statue of pope Giolio III.

La basilica si affaccia su piazza IV novembre, dove è possibile notare la caratteristica geometrica della decorazione e la statua di Papa Giulio III

Acquedotto Duecentesco

by Willettsworld

This Aqueduct dates from about 1254 and was built to carry water from the Pacciano mountain to the town. Later on, in 1812, when the parapets above the arches of the medieval aqueduct were built, it was used as a "hanging road" in order to connect the north town area with the heart of the historical centre.

Comments