Value Score No Data
Good For Solo
Family run hotel
I'm really not one to make the hotel my destination. I use a hotel to sleep, shower, eat breakfast at and that's about it for me.
The rooms were comfortable, but sometimes at night the neighbors were so loud I had trouble sleeping.
The family that runs the hotel are wonderful people. Their son speaks perfect English and helps out when he's not in Milano at college.
Unique Quality: Great lake views if you are in the front of the hotel. Out back-views aren't so great.
There is free parking-always a plus.
Directions: Right on the lake.
Popular Hotels in Valmadrera
Via ParÃ¨ N. 87, Valmadrera
Via Pare, 69/73, Valmadrera
Explore the World
- Fraser Place Langsuan Bangkok
- Kims Beachside Retreat
- Homestead Studio Suites Cincinnati - Blue Ash
- Baymont Inn And Suites Ann Arbor
- Helios Spa & Resort
- Griya Santrian
- Mercure Johannesburg Randburg
- Fairfield Inn By Marriott Payson
- Twin Peaks Motel
- Hotel Neos Olympos
- Hotel Aalders
- Residence Inn By Marriott Waukegan
- Kipriotis Rhodes