Corso Italia 126, Garda, 37016, Italy

More about Garda

Gardaland rides

by rmicallef

Hi all,
we are travelling to gardaland this summer. I have heard that certain rides in the theme park are dangerous. Has anyone visted Gardaland lately and could comment please?

RE: Gardaland rides

by effeti

I never visited, but living here i have the news from local papers. There was an accident long time ago, but they are quite controlled by public authorities so, all in all, i won't fear to try any...
Ciao
Francesco

by rosie235

Hi Francesco,
Would you happen to know if Edenlandia is worth visiting? My 9 yo boy wants to go when we visit Italy in 2 weeks time.

by effeti

Sorry, no, Rosie... never heard of it. i confess i discovered where it is on Google after reading your post....

Ciao
Francesco

by rosie235

thanks Francesco. we will visit anyway and see what it is like. It will be a bit of fun after visitinh Pompei,Vesuvius and Herculaneum.

RE: Gardaland rides

by Jetgirly

I went to Gardaland last summer without any problems. I rode all the roller coasters and water rides.

I went to Disneyland three years ago and the week after my visit someone died when Thunder Mountain derailed.

I think with theme parks there is always a miniscule risk and the best thing is just to be aware of what is happening around you. Make sure the ride attendant gave you his full attention when he checked your safety harness. Make sure your shoes and purse are secure. If you think you might vomit, please do ME a favor and stay off the ride. And have fun!

Comments