Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score No Data
Good For Couples
More about Quarto d'Altino
Town east of Venice, Italy
I will be in Quarto d'Altino next month on my way to Venice. I would like to know 2 things:
1. Has anyone been to this town and know about the availability of private rooms (camere)?
2. I will be arriving by car on the main road (A4) from the east (Trieste). Does the appropriate exit/turn-off sign specifically say "Quarto d'Altino" so that I get off the main road at the right place?
Re: Town east of Venice, Italy
Can't help you for camere, rooms, zimmer, I suppose you wont have any problem.
Yes, the exit sign says Quarto d'Altino. In case, you can also take so called statale (state road) which is more interesting to travel.
Re: Re: Town east of Venice, Italy
BTW, I'll also spend a little time in northern Croatia, seeing stuff I missed last year (Pula and Opatija). Eventually I hope to cover the entire country. Next time I hope to finally get to the islands. The problem is that it's very time-consuming, and I'm always very limited in time.
Popular Hotels in Quarto d'Altino
Via Roma, 146, Quarto D'Altino, Veneto, 30020, Italy
Via Roma, 93, Quarto D'Altino, Veneto, 30020, Italy
via Pascoli 2, Quarto D'Altino, 30020, Italy
VIALE DELLA RESISTENZA 18/20, Quarto D'Altino, Ita
Explore the World
- Towers Of Chevron Renaissance
- Orange Place Hotel Quezon City
- Best Western Regency Hotel
- Fairfield Wisconsin Dells at Tamarack Resort
- Super 8 Meadville Pa
- Divan Marmaris Mares
- Lakehouse Cameron Highlands
- Hotel Le Cantlie Suites
- Palais Des Roses
- Legazpi Tourist Inn
- Fairfield Inn By Marriott Orangeburg, South Carolina
- Citadines Saint-Germain-des-Pres
- The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh
- Stakili Estaca Beach Garden Resort