Sant Erasmo Hotels
Did you mean?Try your search again
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 2259
Holiday Center Il Lato Azzurro: A Peaceful friendly place to stay
I thoroughly enjoyed my 2 night stay here and will definitely return.
I found this B&B whilst looking for cheap accommodation in Venice on
HostelBookers.com I paid £34/50Euros/$70.43 per night for a private single en-suite including breakfast (2007).
The staff here are very friendly and helpful, which added to the laid back and relaxed atmosphere of the place.
My room was quite spacious and brightly decorated, with views over the fields behind. There were 2 beds, a writing desk, another table, clothes rail, en suite shower and WC and a ceiling fan.
Breakfast was eaten in the downstairs restaurant - buffet style with Fairtrade and local products such as the delicious honey. Yogurt and eggs were available (for extra cost)- but I wasn't charged for my yogurt. Fresh Crusty bread, jams, fruit juice, cereals, tea (selection of herbal/ fruit teas), coffee or chocolate etc.
You can book an evening meal - local products with wine.
In reception is a fridge stocked with water, beer, cola etc - an honesty box is available to pay for the items. There is a hot drinks machine too.
A free mini bus will take You to the vaporetto stop.
One day I used this service, but roadworks prevented us passing. A Water taxi was ordered for those who had to get to the airport - I was only intending sight seeing, but I was included - so a chance to experience a ride that I wouldn't normally have been able to afford! (see my transport tips for more info)
You're made to feel like a welcome guest here - I can't wait to visit again!
A great end to my Italian holiday!
A lovely house situated in its own grounds, with a stream, lawns, trees and shrubs.
The veranda was my favourite place to sit and read, while enjoying the peaceful sounds of the wind through the trees and bird song.
Through the trees I could see glimpses of Venice in the distance, lovely sunsets, and one night a firework display either on Murano or Venice.
There aren't TVs in the rooms, but there are books to read - mainly Italian.
Emanuele Maspoli, the owner, has written a book on his experiences of living in Morocco - there are copies to buy (in Italian), plus newspaper cuttings are displayed in reception about his work.
Bikes are available for free hire - You'll be provided with a lock if You're intending catching the vaporetto.
Kayaks are also available.
Please see my Venice page for more info on this place
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
- Hotels Of Italy
- Search for Hotels Of Italy Find Hotels Of Italy www.wow.com/Hotels+Of+Italy
- Italy Tour Packages
- Guided Travel Tours of Italy Custom Itineraries & Private Guides www.voyagetrek.com/Italy_Travel
- Find Cheap Hotels
- Save 60% on Hotel Rooms! Comparison Shopping Made Easy. www.lowfares.com/Hotel-Reservations
Explore the World
- Hotels in Sant Erasmo
- Book your Hotel in Sant Erasmo. Half-Price Hotels www.booking.com/Sant-Erasmo-Hotels
- Travel to Italy
- Consult with our Italy Experts Get Started Now! www.travel2italy.com/GetStarted
- Hotels.com Official Site
- Relax and Leave the Details to Us. Book Today and Save a Bundle! www.hotels.com/
- Cottage holiday in Italy
- Italian apartment close to Venice fantastic lodging for your holiday www.italy-vacation-rentals.net/
- Hotels - up to 70% Off
- Find Discounts on Hotel Rooms Now. Compare Rates up to 70% Off! www.travelzoo.com/