Best Western Villa Mabapa Hotel Venice

Booking.com Expedia.com Venere.com

Satisfaction Average

Rated 12% lower than similarly priced 4 star hotels

• Lido's Gem

I have stayed at The Hotel Villa Mabapa on numerous occasions. The first time was on business. It is a quiet hotel away from the hustle and bustle of Venice yet only a short vaporetto ride to San Marco. It is a budget minded tourist hotel that provides clean and quiet accomodations that happens to have a fantastic restaurant. Breakfast is much better than the average fare that is offered in Italy and the staff is courteous and efficient. Amenities are basic but adequate. I would recommend this hotel to others and have recommended this hotel to our travel department at work for future reservations.

Unique Quality: Bicycles available for touring Lido.

Directions: Approximately 300 meters from the Vaparetto Station in Lido

• halfbeat's Profile Photo

Excellent Venice Lido hotel.

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay here.
    Room was a reasonable size and was spotlessly clean, well decorated and comfortable. Air conditioning worked well. Loved the fact that we had a small balcony looking out over the street.
    Service in the lobby was good, no long waits or bad staff.
    Location was excellent for me. Set towards the northern end of the Lido. Nearest Alilaguna stop is at Lido Santa Maria Elisabetta Square, then a short walk or bus ride up the Lido.

Unique Quality: The hotels restaurant is excellent. Food was delightful! Not terribly cheap, but in my opinion you got what you payed for. It was full of local people while i was there, so i think that is always a good sign.
    Hotel is very quiet, yet only 10 minutes on the water taxi to st Marks square. Great if like i did you want to enjoy the hustle and bustle of Venice, but then get peace and quiet in the evening.
    Lido beach was only a 2 or 3 minute walk away.

Directions: North east end of the Venetian Lido. Get off the Alilaguna at Santa Maria Elisabetta Square, turn left and follow the main road straight along the lagoon edge for about 5 or 6 minutes, the hotel is on your right.

More about Best Western Villa Mabapa Hotel Venice

Hotels w/Quads

by lovey6687

We are two women traveling with our daughters in July. Does anyone know any hotels in Venice that offer quads. Has anyone heard of or stayed at the San Marco Palace - All Suites, Ca'Dei Conti or Best Western Hotel villa Mabapa? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

by Sjalen

Yes, Al due Leoni which we stayed in has quads. Ask for the Tizian room (for pics, look at my page).

by Sjalen

That should be Ai not Al...

by Ciambella

A very beautiful boutique hotel near Accademia Bridge called Palazzo Guardi has quad rooms and suites. We paid 100 Euro two weeks ago for the four of us including breakfast. Our room was very large, with two double beds and enough space for 4 adults to move around. We originally asked for the suite (two connecting rooms, same price) but it was taken.

I will post the review with pictures and details on my Venice page in a day or two.

by adrogari

We are looking into staying at the San Marco Palace- All suites as well. I like the price for location, especially since we will be traveling with children. I found that the prices were cheaper if you booked their "advanced rate" on their website.

by lovey6687

Thanks so much for your suggestions, I will look into the hotel.

Thanks so much.

by lovey6687

Thanks you, for your suggestions.

by Joanmigwans

Hotel Tre Archi - they have a website. It is very expensive but looks lovely.

by lovey6687

I'll look into it, thank you.

Comments