San Marco 909, Calle Dei Fabbri, Venice, Veneto, 30124, Italy

Expedia.com Hotels.com Booking.com

Satisfaction Average

• Worst Ever

This is THE worst hotel I've ever stayed at. The reception desk is not on the ground floor, and there are no elevators here. The staff did not help me or my wife with our luggage. I had to tell my wife to leave the bag down so I had to make two trips up for our bags. The reception person wanted to keep our passports, so he could write down a passport number, but he put it in a cubby as if he was going to keep our passports, when we objected, he said "is this the first time you're staying at a hotel?" VERY RUDE!
    The night reception person was not any better. You have to get a code for their free wi-fi which lasts for an hour. When we clarified that it's free he said "no, it's 10 euros" with a serious face. When we said that we thought it's free, he laughed and eventually gave us the password to use the wi-fi. The next day, we asked for wi-fi access again, and confirmed that it's still free, he said "I told you yesterday that it's free". If you are taking your girl to Venice and want her to cry (not the happy tears), then stay in this hotel.

• Spincat's Profile Photo

Very central, very swish

A room that really is two minutes from St Mark's Square. When we stayed in November 2001 the room was about 50 euros a night in a room with shared bath.

Amazing Venetian furniture in an atmospheric location, down a winding street behind St Mark's Square. We found the staff friendly and helpful and our room was marvellous value for the price - well equipped, clean and very comfortable.

*UPDATE* It has been a while since we stayed and I've learnt that the hotel has had a major refurbishment - as far as I can tell there are no longer any budget rooms: everything is 'en suite'. A friend stayed in Feb 2006 and found her en suite room very comfortable. It was definitely pricier - but she stayed out of season and got 3 nights for 300 euros: still good for the location. The price included breakfact served in the room. There are no real bargains at the height of the season here now though, by the look of the website.

Unique Quality: Outstanding characteristics?
    ...Wild venetian styling.
    ...Location, location, location
    ... Comfortable and well equipped rooms.

Take a look at their website to get the feel of the decor!

Directions: In a backstreet a few minutes from St Mark's square - lovely leather and paper shops opposite, and little cafes nearby, Ok, so it is a tourist area but it has a local feel.

• coceng's Profile Photo

An Elegant Stay For Me...

This was the hotel that I stayed in Venice called Hotel Noemi (shared bathroom). It also has a restaurant. Found it through the 'Looking For Accomodation Agency' at the train station.
    Just about 2 minutes from Piazza San Marco & sleeping at this hotel, I felt so elegant, feeling good...

• cpiers47's Profile Photo

Perfect Location

We stayed here on both visits to Venice. The staff speaks English well and are very helpful. Most of the rooms have a shared bathroom but are clean. They will provide you with a map as well.

What was incredibly nice was walking across the Ponte Rialto in the morning and being greeted with a "Ciao!" by the day desk clerk as he walked to work. This was an extra special moment in a foreign city - so nice to be recognized and acknowledged!

Unique Quality: The location is key! It's easy to find and directions from the train station are simple. From the hotel, it's an easy walk to a number of vaperetti stops and to main sights like the Ponte Rialto and the market. There are a variety of rooms available as well as shared and private baths.

There's something really amazing about waking up and strolling to San Marco with a warm pastry. This is the perfect central location to make the sights accessible!

Directions: Take vaporetto #1 (or any) to Piazza San Marco and walk along the Canal to the right. Walk through the bell tower that you're facing and take the second left. The sign for the hotel appears at the end of that street.

More about Hotel Noemi

thanks everybody

by crisdiniz

hellooo people!!! my days in Venice were great!! I wanna thanks everybody to help find my hotel, and say that Hotel Noemi is very nice! I was in a triple room with shared toilet!It was great and the toilet was always clean!! nothing to complaim :o)

Thanks all!!!

Re: thanks everybody

by orlikins

thats great, looking forward to your new Venice page :)

Re: thanks everybody

by Ingridd

Indeed,
Hotel Noemi is a nice hotel

Comments