Value Score No Data
Good For Business
Nice Hotel in a Great location
The hotel is hosted in an old building, recently refurbished.
It is small, quiet and intimate. Only few rooms at the upper floor, while on the lower floor there is a tiny lobby and the breakfast room.
The rooms are comfortable and rather big, with AC, refrigerator, hair-dryer. Modern bathrooms. Our room had a very low ambient light.
The hotel is located in a short alley just at the northern end of Campo Santa Margherita, 10 minutes walk from the rail station and the bus station, just behind the University and close to the Accademia, Guggenheim Collection. Three "vaporetto" stops are nearby.
Unique Quality: Central and yet quiet location.
Directions: At the northern tip of Campo Santa Margherita (where the old ruined tower is) you'll find a small bar with two tables outside. Just after the bar there is a tiny alley that leads to the hotel.
A roadsign is posted on the wall at the corner.
Popular Hotels in Venice
Campo Santa Maria del Giglio 2467, San Marco, Venice
Calle dell'Aseo, Cannaregio 5768, Venice
Santa Croce 686, Venice
San Polo 2542, Fondamenta Contarini, Venice
Explore the World
- The Turtle Beach Resort (Ras al Hadd)
- Residence Maeva La Riviere
- Guangdong Hotel Hong Kong
- The Muse Hotel - A Kimpton Hotel
- Absolute Sea Pearl Beach Resort
- Holiday Inn Garden Court Berlin - Kurfurstendam
- Bellevue By The Sea
- Comfort Suites Fieldstone Way
- The Tahitian Resort Treasure Island
- Tourisme Hotel
- Hotel Victoria
- Holiday Inn City Centre Perth
- Fairmont Hot Springs Resort
- Parmelia Hilton