Palazzetto Pisani

Romantic Travel and Honeymoons Luxury Travel Castles and Palaces

The Palace of the Doge

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on January 27, 2012

I hope to go back soon my be with friend also!!!
Gianni Matteo

Unique Quality: I suggest Palazzetto Pisani to all the travellers that they are looking for a superb nice Boutique Properties. The Palace is amazing and you can see it also by the picture on the web site but then when you arrive here you feel really in a piece of history. The services are very very high, the serve the aperitivo every day with the classical or jazz music. The sunset from the Balcony was incredible and me and my girlfriend love to stay on the balcony to see the amazing panorama. Very nice the bedrooms fornitures, the shampoo and everything in the bathroom is of the prestigious Etrò so I can see very very good! The bedroom was very clean with big big windows. There was wifi also in the room but I prefer to stay on the living room on the noble floor with a prosecco. One morning the Manager take me and my girl friend to have a small boat tour through the small canals of the city and we stopped in rialto Bridge to buy the flowers for the Palace. The location also to move during the evening and the day is perfect, Campo Santo Stefano is exatly in one of the most prestigious part of the city. I understand also to be in one of the best part of the city because the neighborn of Palazzetto Pisani are the Bauer, Gritti, Monaco.. all the best hotel in the same line but Palazzetto Pisani is more private and exclusive. Incredible also that i was reading the guest book in the hotel and I saw the sign of Bill Gates, the waiter told me he come with the family, Melinda Gates and 4 friend to have dinner at the Palazzetto!
I hope to go back soon my be with friend also!!!
Gianni Matteo

Directions: Campo Santo Stefano, San Marco Area. Facing the Grand Canal.

5 Photos of Palazzetto Pisani

Venice Travel Forum

Need advice about Venice, Italy? Visit the Travel Forum for Venice and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Venice hotel reviews

Basilica di San Marco
Rialto Bridge
Canal Grande
Things to Do
By water taxi (& private boats)
Murano Island
Gondola
Ponte dei Sospiri
Traghetto
Food, wine and sweets
Shopping
Walking (incl. city maps)
Churches
Scala Contarini del Bovolo
Lido di Venezia
Other Islands
Off The Beaten Path
Street Sellers (fake products)
By car (incl. parking)
Ai Sportivi
Festivals
Blu Room Salsa dancing
Nightlife
Travel preparation, books and maps
Pigeons