Corso Porta Nuova 88, Verona, Veneto, I-37122, Italy

BEST WESTERN Hotel Firenze
Booking.com Priceline.com Orbitz.com

Costs 44% more than similarly rated 4 star hotels

• Extremely pleasant and friendly hotel

My daughter and I loved this hotel. The staff was extremely helpful -- from getting us up-and-running on wi-fi, to opening up the breakfast area earlier for us because we had an early train ride. Speaking of the breakfast buffet, it was fantastic!! Probably the best we've had, including higher-end hotels. And it was all inclusive. The rooms were clean and comfortable. When we asked for directions to the gardens, the receptionist gave us a detailed map. She further told us the bicycles in the front of the hotel were free for hotel guests and proceeded to set us up with two of them. No matter what we asked, the response was always polite and friendly. I would definitely stay here again.

Unique Quality: My 18 year old daughter and I started our 2 week European trip in Verona (her high school graduation trip). This was her first time out of the US. The hotel was a perfect fit. We stayed for 2 nights. It was close the the train station, and close to the old town square. The walk was pleasant, visually beautiful with all the flowers on the balconies, and we always felt safe. We were sad to leave, and would definitely comed back.

Directions: Easy 5 minute walk to train station, or 5 minute walk to town square.

• Best Western Hotel Firenze

We've spent 2 nights at BW Hotel Firenze, which is a very nice hotel within walking distance to bus/train terminal and the old town (Piazza Bra). The room was excellent, the standard double room was equipped with jacuzzi. A staff was very kind and helpful, the prices are quite low for a 4 star hotel. I can suggest this hotel to any tourist heading to Verona. We'll be back soon.

More about Best Western Hotel Firenze Verona

Recommended hotels

by Jackierb1

Hi

I'm planning on going for a long weekend to Verona. Can anyone recommend a not too expensive hotel/pensione??? I don't have a car so fairly central would also be useful. Thanks!

by effeti

Search for one of these:
1) Torcolo
2) Verona (yes, no fantasy)
3) Trieste
4) Aurora

All central
Ciao
Francesco

by Jetgirly

Check my Verona tips- we stayed at the Aurora (I think!) and it was quite cheap, nice and very central (we didn't ever use a bus, car or taxi).

by cmcard2

Contact Federica DiRossi at info@l'opsite.com. She is reasonable, and more importantly a most gracious host. the location is excellent on Via Settembre XX. From the train station take bus 11,12,13,or 53 and they will take you to the stop right across the bridge which is where the Church of San Fermo Maggiore is located. So the bus will come through the portal to Piazza Bra and turn right. It will go along the city wall until you come to the church and bridge - once you cross the bridge signal to stop and get off at the next stop - where there is also a church - L'Ospite is across the street. Please tell Federica that Dan recommended you- we were there 3 weeks ago, and she will go way above and beyond to help - including finding train times etc on the internet for you - she helped us make arrangements in Venice to have a taxi pick us up.
buona fortuna

by cavemonster

We stayed at the Best Western Hotel Firenze http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g187871-d202680-Reviews-Best_Western_Hotel_Firenze-Verona_Veneto.html

which was very nice, central, not too expensive, and with jacquzzi baths!

Sarah