Marstalu iela 1 / 3, Riga, 1050, Latvia

Hotels.com Booking.com Travelocity

Costs 62% more than similarly rated 3 star hotels

• Nice Hotel at central location with friendly staff

We had a great stay at Radi Un Draugi. Our room was nice and clean and the breakfast buffet offered a rich choice. The location is great, in the middle of the center and within easy walking distance both to all interesting places to visit and the train station from where we started our trips to other places.
    However, the most outstanding about the hotel is the friendliness of the staff, especially the receptionists. They were most helpful when we planned trips to other places, we could ask them for train and bus timetables anytime and they gave us some very valuable hints for our trips.
    Summary: Radi Un Draugi is a hotel we can highly recommend.

Unique Quality: nice hotel at very central location, very friendly staff

• flynboxes's Profile Photo

Great bed in Riga

I stayed here one night after my first night in the Saulite. The hotel was modern and comperable to any western european hotel. After my night in the Saulite it was heaven for me since there were no flying pests in my room

Unique Quality: Clean and right in the middle of the old city

Directions: 5-10 min from the train station in the old city

• call_me_rhia's Profile Photo

the cheapest 3 stars hotel in the old town

Radi un Draugi is the cheapest 3 stars hotel in the old town - the location is perfect, the staff quite helpful and the rooms are OK. It has a large breakfast room and a bar/restaurant.

Unique Quality: A double room is priced Ls 46,00 and it's a fair price for a spotless spacious room with cable TV. If there's a fault in the room it's with the decor: pretty grey and anonymous. There's a safe but you need to pay a small fee to use it.

Directions: very near dome square

• bonio's Profile Photo

Radi un Draugi

3 nights for us in this hotel. Great location in the old town and close to the rail and bus stations too. Very comfortable rooms and a good buffet breakfast included in the price. Definately stay there if we visit Riga again.
    I believe the name translates into English as "Friends and relatives"

• Tallu's Profile Photo

Nice three star hotel

I stayed in the hotel for three nights. Double room was nice with good shower and very comfortable beds. Breakfast was fine. I surely can recommend.

Unique Quality: I ordered a cap to pick me up from the airport. Price was only 10 Ls = about 15 euros.

Directions: Very near to the centre of the Old Town. Good place to stay.

More about Radi Un Draugi

'Radi un Draugi' is a...

by mhaa

'Radi un Draugi' is a moderately priced hotel with a perfect location.
A double room was 36 LATIs. The hotel was of good value for the money. The facilties were OK, nothing fancy but nothing to compla
in about. Breakfast was not inclueded in the price.

Hotel Radi un Draugi

by Fen about Hotel Radi un Draugi

Owned by the British Latvians fund "Daugavas Vanagi", is located in a very pleasant and romantic place of the very heart of Old Riga. Hotel offers very near location to Latvian National Opera, concert halls, churches, museums, remarkable architectural and historical places.

by kenbac about Radi un Draugi

This Hotel is very good value. 30 Lats ( £Ir 20) a night for a single room (36 Lats for a double, and there are mini suites at 42 Lats). This is a great Hotel slap in the centre of Old Riga, hence a smashing location.
It is warm and comfortable. Rooms are lovely and a good size. Very well fitted out, including a safe. English spoken.
This Hotel has a reputation that goes well ahead of it. If you want to stay here, book well in advance or you might be disappointed. I saw several people trying to get in when I was there but the Hotel was full.

Cheap and nice hotel in old town

by Turska about Radi un draugi

We have been there twice,and I belive we´ll go there again,if we go to Riga again.(There´s cheap Ryanair-flights from Tampere to Riga)Staff is friendly and speaks English(it isn´t allways so in Riga).I couldn´t find any other so nice hotel,same price and so good location.They don´t use any hotelbooking-service,so you need to contact them by e-mail,from their website.
Breakfast is little strange,some of my friends have liked it,we didn´t so much,but we could eat bread and cheese with coffee or tea-at least something.(Allmost everything else lays on vinegar).Hotel and rooms are very clean. You can order a taxi by them,and it´s little cheaper then.They are waiting you with a sign in airport.
Part of their yield goes to help streetchildren.(Room price was 67 euros by night for a double)

Radi un DraugiRadi un Draugi

airport to hotel radi un draugi

by ketch1973

hi guys
i am staying in the Hotel radi un draugi,Marstalu iela 1/3,Riga 1050. can anyone tell me the best way to get there from the airport? any help is much appreciated.

cheers,
mike.

by FletteMette

There's a bus, and there are taxis - the *best* way depends on your budget...:op Have a look at the transportation tips on my Riga page for details...: http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/878cd/6b7a8/

by call_me_rhia

here are your two options

Bus 22
Get off neat the station (i don't know the name of the stop)

Bus 22a
Get off at the stop katedrale

I recently stayed at that hotel - it's a good choice, great location and cheap-ish.

have fun in riga

by Maikls

Hey!

Actually I guess You already got Your answers, but here are the webpages:

http://www.riga-airport.com/?id=293 - about traffic how to go from airport to the centre of Riga

And here is the webpage of Your hotel: http://www.draugi.lv/eng/index.html and just click MAP and check out where You are in case You get lost!

P.S. Well about extra charging in bus I haven't heard, so I guess the other member has just bad experience, because that is the bus specially from airport and it is just normal to have a bag if You come / go to/from airport!

Cheers!