Druskininkai Hotels

Our Members Say

• turistauk profile photo turistauk
  • Reviews: 29

2 out of 5 starsUser Rating

KMU Camping: Small houses near Druskininkai (8km from center)

This campground with small houses is in Latežeris village near Latas (Latežeris) lake, about 8 km from Druskininkai center. This campsite is available only June - September.
Cost ~4,5Euro / 15 Litas

From houses to lake is only 100-300 meters.
There is basketball court, poor volleyball / tennis court.
Campground is in forest, very nice place.

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Related to: Family Travel
  • Written December 22, 2007

• Avieira67 profile photo Avieira67
  • Reviews: 949

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Guest House Eurista: Comfortable and Clean

The weather wasn't very good when I arrived at this town.
This was the third place I went to ask for a double room. Fortunately I found here a comfortable and good room for a good price.
Double rooms are big and have comfortable armchairs and private bath. The decoration is very interesting.
The owner and the staff are very kind, and I had the possibility to leave my luggage for a half day without any problem.

This guest house is located almost in town centre, and is served by a restaurant. Sincerely I had a dinner at this restaurant and I didn't like. I asked for homemade saussages but, in my opinion, they were bought in the supermarket.

• Opinion of Price: N/A
  • Written August 8, 2005

• matcrazy1 profile photo matcrazy1
  • Reviews: 8368

Eurista: Green and clean guest house

I was looking at various accommodations around the downtown/centre of Druskininkai. Excuse, I didn't sleep in Eurista but I would choose just that guest house for my one night stay.

The guest house looked nice and clean and the location was perfect, close to many bars, restaurants and not far from Druskinis lake.
Facilities in Eurista:

• matcrazy1 profile photo matcrazy1
  • Reviews: 8368

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Sanatorija "Surutis": 2 in 1: hotel and health centre

It's my recommendation both for hotel and for sanatorium (health services) in Druskininkai although, excuse me, I didn't sleep there.

But, in Druskininkai I was looking for comfortable and inexpensive place for my... mother-in-law, her to relax and heal-up her old ailments next summer. So, I visited a few health centers in Druskininkai. Hmm... some of them (still state-owned esp.) looked not very clean and nice. They were more expensive (!) than Surutis although not renovated for years.

This sanatorium and hotel was privatized and placed in renovated recently, modern building where most rooms had balconies and new furnitures. Well, they were not very large but enough roomy in my opinion. Very nice and welcoming woman at the reception gave me a lot of information. And I was talking with a couple of Poles who lived there for a week.

Well, finally I recommended Sarutis to my mother-in law and she is going to go and rest there next summer (2005 :-). We will see...

Clean hotel in clean, safe and quiet area close to Druskonis lake, Town Museum and next to Roman catholic church - great location on walking distance to Druskininkai centre/downtown.

In opinion of Poles who lived there: they offered quite good food (although not much choice), hotel and medical staff (doctors, nurses, physiotherapists etc.) was very nice, the atmosphere was friendly and it was great place to relax in peace and quiet.

Inexpensive hotel and medical services: check it here, please.

The cheapest double room costed 90 Lt (€ 27.1; US$ 32.7; 125 Polish zl) per night in June.
For comfortable suite in high season (July - August) one must pay only 80.00 Lt (€ 24.00; US$ 29.00; 107 Polish zl) per person.

Do you want 3 meals and 3-4 medical procedures daily (like doctor's consultation, hydro-massage bath, mineral bath, remedial gymnastics, classical massage etc.) ?
Well, you will pay for that hotel + medical package only 135.00 Lt (€ 40.6; US$ 49.00; 180 Polish zl) per person. At least five times less than in famous Baden-Baden, Germany.

• Opinion of Price: about average