Ararat ApartHotel

LiepU gatve 48a, Klaipeda, 92107, Lithuania

Ararat All Suites Hotel
Expedia.com Hotels.com Booking.com

• Fabulous, Fabulous hotel

We have just got home from two weeks at this lovely hotel and can honestly say we could have stayed another two weeks, we will go back. We were very tired and fed up walking into the lovely reception made it all worthwhile. Our room was lovely and had a sculpture park view, the beds were comfortable and the bathroom was nice and big. The food was nice, especially breakfast, which was amazing. Lots of choice for everybody at Breakfast time, cereals, cooked breakfast, omlettes, fruits, pastries, pancakes...just everything you could think of! All the staff are very attentive and happy to help. They are also very honest. I paid for some drinks in the restaurant and gave the waiter 40 euros by mistake (2 twenties stuck together) and he came back to inform me I had over paid and give me the 20 euros back I cannot fault this hotel in anyway, it is a fabulous hotel I and will definitely be returning in the future. Can't wait to go back!

Unique Quality: Hotel looks fantastic from the outside which is why my husband and I wanted to stay there the next time we visited Klaipeda. The hotel is located in the heart of the city near the sculpture park. Transfer just 30 minutes from the Palanga airport.

• aterola's Profile Photo

Apartments hotel

Unique Quality: The brand new apartments hotel in Klaipeda, Liepu street. The hotel is made for inviting people, who are staying for longer time, so it has apartments, not just rooms there. In the same building you will find also Armenian food restaurant Ararat. Taste my favourit pork "sasun" and salad "Dilizhan" ;-)
    It will take 10 minutes to walk to central squere of Klaipeda near Klaipeda hotel, and 15 minutes to walk to the center of downtown. In front of the hotel, across the street there is a park of sculptures, where you can make a jogging if you stay in the hotel.

Comments