Pusuu Paunksneja

Dariaus ir Gireno 25, Palanga, 5720, Lithuania
Priceline.com

More about Palanga

palanga beachpalanga beach

Ordinary beach in the afternoonOrdinary beach in the afternoon

Big swanBig swan

The beachThe beach

Travel Tips for Palanga

Nice little city and blue beaches

by Raimix

The most favourite thing is Palanga's parks and sea near it. Nice clear air and smell of pine-trees makes a ife easier. I enjoyed walking through streets with wooden architecture houses and hotels of advanced or strange constructions. Laying at a beach and enjoying of sunlight, when going to a restaurant or bar for a pint of bear or delicious meal, talking with nice people.

I want to return there someday, I hope...

Bowling club & Billiard/Pool

by ginte

As my boyfriend and I like to play pool we often go to practise it;-) The same we did during our holidays in Palanga. We've found quite nice and cosy bowling club where you can play pool as well. What I loved most there: the cosy atmosphere and original interior ;-) They have 2 tables for billiard and 4 tables for pool, also bowling and cafe-bar.

Amber museum - Tiskevicius Estate

by vysnaite

If you asked me what's my favorite and the most interesting museum in Lithuania I'd say: Amber museum in Palanga. It does not taste like a boring museum and it's stunning. First: it's in a botanical park, second- It's in the estate of 19th century, third - it houses the biggest collection of amber in the Baltic (25.000 pieces, 15.000 of which with insects trapped inside), fourth - the biggest collection of incluzes (insects from pre historical time tucked in amber, while it was still hot and before it went to the see). fifth-It's in awesome botanical park with swans, lovely landscapes, pools.Botanical park was designed by French landscape artist Edward Andre' in the 19th century. Statue of Christ in front of the mansion house (where is amber museum now) was replaced in 1993. Gardens and this estate was one of the most famous and the best even among French estate gardens in 19th century. I love this place .. Behind the museum is a rose garden. further Birute hill.

Palanga - town for youth

by Laurike

If you feel like 25 or less - this rezort is for you ! There you will find crowds of people in summertime. Thats why Palanga is the biggest rezort near the seaside !
Acctually i didn't like it till this summer, but i found that it is nice.. because of memories..

Comments