Litinterp Bed and Breakfast

Litinterp Bed and Breakfast
Booking.com Hotels.com Priceline.com

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo

Litinterp - Guest House

At the end of our trip in Summer 2011 we stayed one night in the Litinterp Guest House, which we had booked well in advance on the internet

The price for our twin room, which shared two bathrooms with two other rooms, was 140 Litas. The room was spacious and equipped with a table, two chairs and a wardrobe.

Breakfast had to be chosen on arrival and was brought to our room at an agreed time in the morning. Staff was extremely friendly, helpful and spoke very well English.

Directions: The Litinterp Guest House is located in a quiet side street just off the pedestrianised Pilies gatve, right in the heart of Vilnius' old town.

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo

Litinterp - Bed & Breakfast with a host

In August 2006 we stayed 4 nights in a private bed and breakfast accomodation which we had booked through Litinterp. Litinterp owns guesthouses and offers bed and breakfast rooms in Vilnius, Kaunas and Klaipeda. They also rent out cars and do translation services.

Our bed and breakfast was located in a courtyard of Subaciaus gatve, in the old town . We had our own bedroom and shared the bathroom with the host. A Russian washing machine was available as well.

The host was a friendly pensioner who spoke Russian and limited English. He always asked us what we would like for breakfast and also offered us a Lithuanian vodka on our last night.

The price for two people including breakfast was 170 Litas (about 51 Euro; 2006). Single occupancy costs 100 Litas.

• Sininen's Profile Photo

RIGHT IN THE OLD TOWN

I was very pleased with this little hotel/hostel. The reception/office closes around 4.00 p.m. but as you get a key at your arrival it doesn't matter. In fact I liked it because I could come and go as I pleased. The staff speaks good English and is very helpful and you get all the information you need. I think that the rooms have been flats which have been turned into rooms. My room was in the second floor and there was a hall which opened to four rooms. I think that mine was the only one to have an ensuite bathroom. Others had their private bathrooms too but they were in the hall. There was a fridge in the hall and a kettle and free coffee and tea. Coffee however tasted terrible so I bought my own instant coffee! The price included breakfast of your choice (of the list) and was brought behind your door in the morning at the time you wanted it. The room was clean and what I liked was that there were a table and chairs so I could do my writing.

Directions: When you walk from the Cathedral to the old town turn left in the first corner and in about 200 m Litinterp is on your right.

• yumyum's Profile Photo

B & B

This is a B&B House and you are not likely to meet anyone there as the breakfast is put in front of your room at the requested time. Nevertheless, it is one of the only low cost accomodations in Vilnius besides the hostels. It is possible to book ahead by email over their homepage. The office when open is very helpful and they sell the Vilnius in your pocket guide booklet. Also they rent cars and interpreters. They order taxis on request and I must say that's the only one which didn't rip me off.

I used them several times and in August 2005 I also hired a car from them for 2 weeks and stayed in an appartment.

In August 2006 I stayed in private accomodation through them which was also located in the old town and was perfectly fine.

I can highly recommend Litinterp.

Directions: At the edge of Old Town, very good location.

Comments