Maison 6, Echternach, L-6562, Luxembourg

Booking.com Priceline.com

• Beckhanne's Profile Photo

My favourite

Well, this was very special as we went there for our first meeting anniversary. You might say it's not much but it was to me. We had booked a room for two nights and two gastronomic dinners which were of a very high level. The personnel is very nice and makes you feel very welcome.

As I've said on the introduction page, we've come to Echternach every year or every two years since 2004 and we've always stayed at this marvelous place I'm very fond of. Maybe I should try another establishment to make a few comparisons but I can't bring myself to go somewhere else...
    The food is truly delicious and the dishes original. Different formulas are available : a week-end stay for 2 or three days, a 6-day stay from tuesday to monday. There are also other programmes during the year according to the period (Valentine's Day, Easter, carnival, etc.

Unique Quality: The inn is very well situated with green all around. Echternach is close by, Luxemburg is only 35 kms away and like us, you could kill two birds with one stone and go to Trier, in Germany, which only takes a 27-km ride.
    Step out of the building and all you'll see is green.

Directions: 2 kms from Echternach, turn left on the "Route de Luxembourg" when you see the sign "Au Vieux Moulin".

Comments