Corinthia Hotel St. Georges Bay

Tags

Family Travel Business Travel Spa and Resort
See Amenities
Almireta's Profile Photo

Beautiful hotel, beautiful views!

by written on December 2, 2012

I travelled to Malta with Mi Malta's fam trip.
I arrived late at night and first thing was having dinner at the hotel's veranda. The food was great and the staff very kind. Since I was exhausted when I arrived in the room I could not check it propertly, I just went to rest in the super comfortable bed. I woke up at 06:00 AM and I could see the sun light through the room's curtains, so I went to the window and opened it and I saw how the sun was risining, a breathtaking image!!!
The room has big and clean, the terrasse was a bit old but ok, same with the bathroom, but I can not complaint because for me it was a pleasant stay.
The pools were great!
The hotel's stuff was very helpful and they made you feel your wereat home!
The breakfast was just hilarious, full of pastries, fruit, bread, all kind of eggs, etc.
Free wifi in the lobby.
I will never forget the Corinthia Saint Gorges!

khitamg's Profile Photo

Deserve 5*

by written on December 7, 2010

The staff was very helpfull and very friendly and it makes my stay enjoyable. especialy thanks to Monica, Chris, Erica, Roperto. Nice and quite hotel . The room is quite big with great view.
My next travel to Malta i will stay at Corinthia Hotel St. Georges Bay ( in shaa ALLAH).

adema29's Profile Photo

Nice three stars hotel

Bad (2.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on November 12, 2006

The hotel is a little bit rusty. They have no excuse for the dirty rooms. Beautiful view to the sea and the center, but the spiders behind the cupboard were looking too strange to me to enjoy my nights there.
Good services anyway. The breakfast can be improved but is acceptable. Anyway they cannot explain why so many stars on their front door.
Do not use the phones. For two minutes with Romania I had to pay 12 euros. When I ask them why is so expensive they had recomended me to ask the price "before" using this service(!)
I could not find in my room any information regarding this subject.
So, as a conclusion, you will find there a good three stars hotel.

Unique Quality: The view to sea is not bad.

Directions: Five minutes to Saint Julian

morgenhund's Profile Photo

Five Star Accommodation and Conference Venue

by written on May 8, 2006

Our local organizers for a conference chose the Corinthia San Gorg Hotel in St Julians for us as the hotel and venue for our recent conference - it certainly appeared to be a popular choice with the participants at the conference. Understandably, the hotel is one of the most expensive on the island, and is currently also being refitted.

There is a large pool complex with 2 pools and sunloungers outside as well as an indoor pool as part of the spa complex. There are also several cafés in and around the hotel and it is only 10 minutes walk into St Julians / Paceville - thus making it considerably quieter than the InterContinental in St Julians itself.

The conference facilities were excellent - both in terms of the meeting rooms and the conference room, and the food was top rate. My room was well appointed - with a bath and shower and most importantly a small balcony which I could spend time on without feeling the full effects of the sun.

Unique Quality: The view is now somewhat obscured, but its position on the top of a promentary made this a pleasant place to stay. I didn't use the spa facilities but was very happy with the breakfast and lunch facilities in the dining room as well as the pool facilities.

Nearby Corinthia Hotel St. Georges Bay

• Free High Speed Internet
  • Suites
  • Bar / Lounge

Saint Julian's Travel Forum

Need advice about Saint Julian's, Malta? Visit the Travel Forum for Saint Julian's and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Saint Julian's hotel reviews