Gorgianis Hotel

Gorgianis Hotel
Booking.com Hotels.com Expedia.com

Satisfaction Terrible

• Worst hotel stay ever!

My girlfriend and I stayed at Gorgianis on Feb 14th and I want to say it was one of the worst hotel stays I have ever had. Initially when we got there it looked clean and appeared to be a reliable hotel…I was wrong! We got to the room and it was a bit cold, but of course the heater was disassembled for what looked like routine maintenance and just left like that, and even if it wasn’t there was no control for it in sight. We were already unpacked so we just figured we would stick it out… but it got worse. The bed felt like the springs were broken in it and the blankets were not comfortable at all. Again we were already there so we just had to make do. So morning rolled around and we went to take a shower and what we found shocked us. There were no towels no little shampoos….Nothing! What there was plenty of, was cold water. By this time we were not surprised by anything we found. But there was no hot water, not even warm water. Our choices were cold and well…cold. So we had to leave without taking a shower which left us both a little upset. When I went down to the front desk to turn in the key, I decided to file a complaint with the manager. I was addressed by a man that explained that the water heater needed some maintenance but no one was there over the night that could fix it. I didn’t feel that it was a good excuse, if you are running a hotel and the water heater goes out, it shouldn’t matter what time it is, it should get fixed immediately. He told us that they had just fixed it and there should be hot water soon…I was checking out! Why is he telling me this now? I told him that it being fixed now doesn’t help us out seeing as we are already checked out. The whole time we are talking to this guy he is giving us the impression that we are aggravating him. He was unwilling to do anything for us to make up for our problems. So I am writing this. At 40 euro a night I don’t expect the world, but what I do expect are the essentials, and we didn’t get them. I have stayed at hostels in developing countries with better accommodations and service for far less money. I would highly recommend not staying here.

Comments