India Hotels

Our Members Say

• konark profile photo konark
  • Reviews: 1

1 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Honeymoon Inn Manali: Worst Manali experience

This is worst ever hotel that I ever set foot into. I went to Manali with a lot of expectation with my wife and kid. We had made a 3 nights reservation in this hotel through a travel agent. After driving all the way from Delhi we reached this hotel. Our room was the super deluxe room on the 3rd floor. There are no lifts in the hotel so we had to climb. The rooms dont have a balcony so you cant have any sort of mountain view. No sitouts so one cant sit and enjoy the sunrise and sunset from the hotel room. There was an old pedalistic fan in the room so anyone with small kids its dangerous as kids tend to put their fingers inside. To my amazement the bathrooms dont have hot water and if one has to take a bath then hot water is brought by the waiter. Half bucket of lukewarm water for a bath for one person is all they will give you.
To top it all the food is pathetic and the service is poor. The staff is rude and dishonest. Within an hour of our stay in this rubbish hotel we decided to leave. When I asked for a refund they told me that upon deduction of 1 days charge they will refund the rest. Till date I havent got my money back. Needless to say that this was the worst experience you will ever have.
In hindsight I feel that the travel agent in Faridabad - Krishna Travels owned by Lalit Massom and the hotel manager colluded to cheat us of our money. They have been doing this and I have got similar feedback from other people. The agent books this godforsaken hotel for unsuspecting travellers and then they are cheated of their money. I was told that the hotel was the best in Manali but I must tell you that I am a very well travelled man and this hotel was the worst that there can be in any hill station. Coupled with dishonest and rude staff menbers this has to one of its kind in the hospitality business

Everything about this is poor

• Opinion of Price: N/A
  • Related to: Singles, Travel with Pets, Seniors
  • Written June 19, 2007

• pinnnn profile photo pinnnn
  • Reviews: 1

1 out of 5 starsUser Rating

park plaza royal palms mumbai: park plaza royal palms mumbai

i stayed in'park plaza',royal palms,mumbai.it looks nice but...the room i got is full of stain on the wall . like they put some decoration or construction then took if off.left the stain and holes on the wall . that does not look nice if you have to stay long.asking for changing room at 8.30 pm. the duty manager just said all rooms were fully booked for that night and next night.i asked for the next,next...night.she told me to wait in the room and she would call me back.i asked if she could check it for me now.just to check room availability,it does not take any long.she just ignored me and continued her stuff,left me stand there.it is such a rude manner.i had no choice but went back,waited for the call.i called other 2 times to her.then the lamp on the bed side table started blinking.i called the front desk again asking which night i can change the room.just tell me which night i can have it changed.it's now him and told me that he was busy and would call me back.no wonder,no call back at all.at 10 - 11 pm. some sort of alarm near my room came up like crazy.i wondered how come people can sleep with this noise.or maybe there was nobody in the room next to me.how come if all are fully booked.nobody seemed to bother.now i gave up all and wanted to sleep.the control panel for lights did not really work.i could not turn off the window light.i called him again for this . he said somebody would come in 5 - 10 minutes because i asked for how long . no doubt that nobody came.almost midnight called him again since i could not sleep . he told me that in a moment somebody would come.surely enough nobody came.i woke up 3 times in 3 and a half hour and after 3.30 am. i could not sleep anymore.obviously no sign for any service mind from the staff there despite 2 rings.at 4.30 am. no sleepy feeling anymore,i started walking find the switch(window light).actually at midnight,i tried to look for it somewhere near the window but it's not there.finally at 4.30 i found it hiding behind the bed side table .

not only that as you heard from me already , the lamp on the bed side table was also blinking . i did not want to say it out too much . it is actually scary for me . you know ? apart from the stained wall , torn wall paper . that is scary enough . especially , incredibly worst service in any hotel i ever experience .

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average
  • Related to: Business Travel
  • Written January 23, 2007

• nettyaffes profile photo nettyaffes
  • Reviews: 12

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Taj Residency Ummed: Ahmedabad Best Hotel

This hotel is quite pleasant, They have good facilities, except for the tennis court.

'' I recommend this hotel ''

They have fascinating Indian restaurant, and very friendly staff !

• Opinion of Price: about average