Hotel Club Cosmos

Orbitz.com Expedia.com Booking.com

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 51% less than similarly rated 3 star hotels

• Not recommended

I booked one of the rooms on the floor where the rooms were meant to have been refurbed. You would have had to have told me that the rooms had been refurbed for me to have even an outside chance of appreciating that. The room was in poor condition.

I was afraid to plug my laptop into the power socket such was the clearly unsafe status of the electrical wiring that was on display.

Breakfast was barely worth bothering with.

I had a couple of post cards to send and I asked at the reception desk if I could buy stamps. the woman said to me to give her the cash and the post cards and she would get the stamps and do the posting. I was suspicious of this (call me a cynic if you wish) but thought why the heck not, and gave her an extra 5 Moldovan zonks for her trouble. The post cards still haven't arrived. If that changes I will update this review.

I can't remember exactly how much I paid but I remember that it wasn't a great deal of money. Even that doesn't feel like good value. If I have to go to Chisinau again I'll pay more and go somewhere else.

• ZiOOlek's Profile Photo

Cosmos Hotel

I had no experience of staying at Cosmos Hotel but I think it could be great experience to sleep in `Cosmos`.;) The staff was nice and English - speaking. Prices atart at 50 Euro per night. In all room is bathroom with hot water. They give discounts if you stay longer.

Directions: close to the main railway station

• Fen's Profile Photo

Hotel Cosmos

The restaurants' capacity is 150 seats. You will enjoy your every minute in the free and easy atmosphere of the restaurant. The a la carte menu offers Moldavian and European delicious gourmet dishes to connoisseurs of good food.

Unique Quality: 316 Guest Rooms and 16 Suites
    Restaurant
    Bar
    Casino
    Hotel Laundry and dry cleaning
    Currency Exchange Office
    Satellite television

Directions: Due to its excellent location and facilities, the "Cosmos" Hotel is one of the best hotels and convention centers in Moldova.

• Lion_Beat's Profile Photo

La coada calului :)

Also known as 'La coada calului' hotel! In romanian 'la coada calului' means 'behind the horses tail'. Because in font of the hotel is a monument of G.Kotovski, during USSR-period a national hero, but the truth is that he was just a well-known bandit!!!
    Cosmos is one of the biggest hotels in Chisinau. Near to the hotel there is a modern mall - 'Grand Hall'.

Unique Quality: Note: Hot water and air conditioning (optional) !!!
    Facilities: Restaurant, Bar, Conference Rooms, Casino, Antique Shop.

Directions: city center, at the begining of Stefan Cel Mare Blvd. (you should note that the Blvd. is really long one)

Comments