There are a few more little details that makes this place so unbelievable (I am just writing this from scatch, so this has no specific order) :
- have a look at the additional pictures: how do you like the shower?? Indeed, it is a shower for two (plus you have an option to choose your favourite illumination!! red - yellow - blue - green - violet). What an excetptional idea!
- there is a sink which serves two purposes: to wash your hands etc., but then there is also a second tab for boiling hot water, so that you can fix tea or coffee, which is included
- you will also find a mini bar and a cupboard with cups, plates and glasses
- there is a sort of ladder leading up to the actual crane operating area and further on to the sun deck (to the right of the shower)
- and the view is so wonderful - you can even open the shades on the sun deck window and look at the actual crane crane (don't you just love the white and blue???)
Well, I could go on forever and ever, but the best thing is to go there yourself!! Just one hint:
book early, since they are booked out about a year in advance!!!
Since I never stayed here yet want to do it one day, some information about this hotel from the net.
As written on their site:
Panoramic views, comfort and a bed for the night.
Lighthouse and lifeboat, they're like Adam and Eve. Intimately related, yet so different.
The one soars proudly and powerfully above the Wadden waters; and the other dances over them elegantly and self confidently.
In Harlingen, both of them provide a welcoming place to stay.
For people who don't need words to understand....
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful