Holland Inn Moors Zeddam

Benedendorpsstraat 15, Zeddam, 7038BA, The Netherlands

Good For No Data
  • Exploring the Achterhoek

I have some odd habits, as a traveler. I get a map, take a train as close as I can get, and usually backpack to where I need to be. Holland Inn Moors is one of the benefits of such a method... It is family operated, and that is the best kind of place, I think. Located right in the middle of Zeddam, it is the perfect place for a "base" from which you can explore a beautiful and serene area well off the tourist map. Holland Inn Moors is quite affordable, has a nice, quiet little bar in which you can recover from whatever you subject yourself to during the day... and a lovely dining room the has a great menu. Another of my quirks is to order "whatever is easiest" for dinner, and seeing what I get. I played this game with the Hostess for three days, and everything was excellent. The rooms are clean and amazingly quiet. Its where I will go to recover from some of my more demanding visits.

Unique Quality: My Dutch is absolutely terrible, but I gather "de Achterhoek" translates as "the back corner". It is the the most beautiful part of the Netherlands in my opinion, and it retains a unique language and character. It is a place worth exploring, and those lucky enough to live there are justified in their pride for this area. The Attractions and Special features of the place? They have a website explaining the "Hotel" features...playground, swimming etc. The Best part is the Fantastic Location, Clean, Quiet, and Comfortable rooms, and it is not wildly expensive.

Directions: Just down the hill from the Huge and Beautiful Saint Oswaldus Church...

Comments