Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score No Data
Good For Families
When you don't want to be in the middle of the centre with a lot of cafes you better go here!
Although when you have your room on the road site you might hear drunk people wating for the first bus in the morning ;-(
We recommend this hotel because it is not expensive, has nice service, good breakfast, nice bar/lounge and clean.
-/- the rooms are very small
Unique Quality: Good place to stay,!
Best Budget TIP!!
Easter weekend we stayed in this hotel.
Very friendly people, nice Grand cafe, with bar, small fire, Tabel with newspapers, coffee and refreshments 24 hours available.
Room at streetsite has a nice view BUT.... busstop is busy at early morning when people want to go home after a partynight. First bus go's we think about 08.00 in the morning.
Rooms are very very tiny!! BUT clean and comfortabel
Directions: Few minutes from central station....perfect location!!
Popular Hotels in Groningen
Hanzeplein 132, Groningen, Groningen
Laan Corpus den Hoorn 300, Groningen, Groningen
Oude Boteringestraat 43, Groningen, Groningen
Oosterstraat 53, Groningen, Groningen
Explore the World
- Embassy Suites Hotel New York City
- Rincon Andaluz Hotel
- Hotel Plessis Paris
- Holiday Inn Express Eureka Springs
- Beachside Resort and Conference Center
- The Venetian
- Best Western Fiesta Isles Hotel
- AmeriSuites Boston Medford
- Club Mahindra Lake View Hotel
- Las Rocas Resort and Spa
- Le Parc Sofitel Demeure Hotels
- Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort St. Petersburg Marina Cove
- Sofitel Reef Casino Cairns
- Principessa Tea Hotel