Value Score Great Value!
Good For Solo
Least expensive hotel a bit outside the centre
I never stayed here cause I live here, but acording to other VT members it's a very suitable hotel.
I pass it regular by bus, because it's situated at an industrial area busses drive every half hour to the centre.
Directions: Industrial area just outside Breda, 5 km from the centre, 6 km from the station.
by car A27 direction Breda-Noord
If You Want a Budget Hotel, This is What You Get
The Campanile definitely won't add a famous chapter to the history of hospitality. This budget hotel is located a long way from the city centre, close to the motorway exit Breda-Nord. Campanile is a french chain, pretty much playing in the same league as Ibis, i.e. one step up from the plastic bathroom. Uninspiring room. Handicap access good in the bathroom, but poor in the bedroom. The promised hospitality tray was missing. Breakfast uninspiring. The most watery scrambled eggs of my life -- they probably used 2 litres of water on 1 egg. ..Even more than Ibis, this hotel makes you feel you're a budget traveller. Next time, I will either stay at a youth hostel or invest in a nicer place to stay.
Popular Hotels in Breda
Dr. Batenburglaan 74, Breda
Teteringsedijk 196, Breda
Keizerstraat 5, (formerly Tulip Inn Keyser), Breda
Stationsplein 14, (formerly Mercure), Breda
Explore the World
- Holiday Inn Express Ocean Shores
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations Myrtle Beach - South Beach
- Ambasciatori Palace Hotel
- Novotel Centre Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Holiday Inn Express Eureka Springs
- Hotel Pullman Paris Montparnasse
- Holiday Inn Express Houghton Lake
- The Zuri Varca, Goa White Sands Resort & Casino
- Daydream Island Resort & Spa
- Camayan Beach Resort
- Residence Inn By Marriott Akron
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Bloomington Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Toledo
- Riviera - The Corporate Hotel