Value Score Poor Value
Good For Families
Right in the city centre, opposite the train and bus station and, just a short walk from the PSV football stadium, ideal for us.
As ever you know what to expect at a HI.
Thought breakfast a little expensive at €22 per person, went across the road to the station for ours!
Holiday Inn EINDHOVEN
Good hotel with very nice decorated, clean rooms.
Nice staff, great facilities like roomservice, fitness center, sauna and swimmingpool as well.
24 hour receptiondesk
dont know about the diners, because i only had some drinks at night breakfast in the morning.
For the romantics under you: take an arrangement on the bridalsuite
Unique Quality: At the Bottle-neck Brasserie-Bar downstairs u can order drinks, lunch, dinner and small snacks, sometimes there is life music, at least when i was there was a woman playing the harp:-)
Directions: right accross the backsite of the station, u only have to cross the street or u can take the walkingpath through the first viaduct on the left
Popular Hotels in Eindhoven
Vestdijk 47, Eindhoven
Hooghuisstraat 31 A, Eindhoven
Geldropseweg 17, Eindhoven
Anthony Fokkerweg 101, Eindhoven
Explore the World
- Hilton Kauai Beach Resort
- Hampton Inn' Detroit-Dearborn at Greenfield Village
- Best Western Okotoks Lodge
- Hotel Carter - Times Square District
- Naples Grande Beach Resort
- Renaissance Makati City Hotel
- Sheraton Vistana Resort
- Langham Hotel Melbourne
- InterContinental Ceylan Istanbul
- The Leela Kempinski Kovalam Beach
- Club Mahindra Lake View Hotel
- Imperial Park Resort
- Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort St. Petersburg Marina Cove
- Taj Mahal Palace Tower