Value Score No Data
Good For Business
One block from the Museums
Hotel Aalders is run by the Aalders family since 1955. Although just one block away from the three major Amsterdam museums, it's located in a wonderful and quiet street.
The hotel has 28 rooms.
Directions: Museum quarter
I take 3 or 4 Hot showers a day when I visit AMS. Not only does it relax & warm you from the wet & damp, it gets the smoke smells off from all the brown cafes you hang out at. Rooms over here are not the typical Holiday Inn style. They're usually alot smaller, smaller bed, 13" TV's, but who cares? Most of Europe is into including at least some sort of breakfast with the pricce of the room. OK, it's not the buffet at Caesars Pallace in Las Vegas, but usually enough to get you up & out the door & down the road. The coffee always helps shake off the lingering cobwebs from lasts nights tomfoolery.
As with everywhere you go here, hotel or bar, watch the stairs!! They're usually steep as HELL, sometimes more like a ladder than stairs, & sprialed. Which means the side closest the inside narrows down to NOTHING. You do the math. Watch you step.
Unique Quality: Family owned. Accomidating & always willing to work with you. My cousin & I are ALWAYS the last ones in at night.
Directions: Museum district.
Popular Hotels in Amsterdam
Herengracht 519-525, Amsterdam
Herengracht 341, Amsterdam
Reguliersgracht 31, Amsterdam
Oudezijds Voorburgwal 197, Amsterdam
Explore the World
- Hilton Kauai Beach Resort
- Grand Lido Negril Resort & Spa
- Staybridge Suites Orlando International Drive
- InterContinental Hotels & Resorts Rio
- Cidade De Goa Beach Resort
- Holiday Inn Express Houghton Lake
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis Riverfront
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Los Angeles-Silverlake
- Alias Hotel Kandinsky
- Clubhouse Inn & Suites Savannah
- Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai
- Riviera Hotel
- Casuarina Beach Hotel
- Riviera - The Corporate Hotel