Linda

Stadhouderskade 131, Amsterdam, 1074 AW

Good For No Data
  • cozy Linda hotel

I stayed in Linda hotel for 3 nights last year. I must admit that I was shocked when I head the lifts were out of order and that there was no one to help you out with the suitcases! So my husband and I had to carry two very heavy suitcase up very steep stairs through a scary stair case for 3 floors!
    The rooms were small but very clean and the bathroom was cleaned every day! There was no fridge though. The best thing about this hotel is the staff! They are all very very friendly and helpful. They have enough information about the attractions and didn't hesitate to help you with any kind of information! The hotel is located in a good place. I loved the view and we could easily take the tram to everywhere!
    I would recommend it !

Unique Quality: View was really nice! Our window opened to a beautiful view of the river!
    The staff were polite, friendly and helpful.

• vichatherly's Profile Photo

Good location, but very steep stairs

I stayed here for two nights. A decent hotel with good tram stops to all the main attractions. Smallish rooms. A bit of a free for all at breakfast but decent grub.

One thing to note is the lack of a lift and the very steep stairs. Okay if you just have the hand luggage that we had but no good for a two week suitcase.

More about Linda

Amsterdam Whow!

by susanwelch

"Central Station"

Every City should have one.You can go anywhere from here. If travelling on the tram or strret car as we call them in Canada.Pick up your all day pass and save money as you can get off and shop or site see where ever you want. You pay at the back of the car rather than the front like our's.Remember the tram will not move until every one has paid or shown a all day pass.So if you are going the wrong way just get off and cross the street to the other side and get back on.Always remember about pick pockets also it is hard travelling with back pack on the tram as the alleyways are tight and the pack are heavy and bulkey. Small suitcase with wheels is much better to travel with .I learned this the hard way.

"Hotel Linda"

We stayed at this small hotel.The rooms are very clean and comfortable .Each has it's own bathroom and windows that open out onto the canal.The hotel offers a good breakfast and has parking which we didn't use . The doors are locked at 11.00 pm but an outside bell usually arouses someone to let you in.Security.This hotel reminds me of Yorkville in Toronto Ontario Canada when I wore younger clothes. Approx 100- 120 euros can be booked on the net. Address Stadhouderskade 131-1074 AW Amsterdam Tel-020-673-8739 Fax 020-570-3540 Internet www.hotellinda.nl

Comments